Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. The advantage of this glue is that it "recreates" literally a bit of material. :rock

For cons I have not found a solution to repair the elbow of my Abe. I thought it was made ​​of silicone ... or rather of latex. :dunno

For cons I have not found a solution to repair the elbow of my Abe. I thought it was made ​​of silicone ... or rather of latex. :dunno

They are made of PVC.It readily takes paint and it can be a rubbery or solid material depending on the formulation.

They are made of PVC.It readily takes paint and it can be a rubbery or solid material depending on the formulation.

Oh ... PVC? Thank you for the info! Could you tell me if there is a solution to repair in a sustainable way, because I tried many things but nothing worked.

Big chap all the way.

REASON:
I have doggy, and I like him BUT he is a nightmare to put together
With a very tight hip joint- if not careful can be easily Broken. I broke my first one I owned. Also the rubberized body on the dog alien looks great when new, but after a little handling, it loses it's slimy sheen and becomes very dull.

Last edited:
Cool pic. Still love this guy and now his big brother :rock

f31e6f8b.jpg

26bd00af.jpg

Back