Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mouth still looks ????ty. Only thing I care about...and its not fixed. :(

Alright, Celtic, we get it, you don't like what you see. Time to beat another dead horse, pal.

I'm wondering if this new photo contains an updated prototype or not. Time to go search through the thread for the most recent store display photo...

EDIT: Nothing except the old ones. I give up.

Last edited:
I would imagine it's the same updated proto, without clear looks at the finer details, can't see much difference from what we've already seen.

127_46897_69e11dd1d9f4644.jpg

new pic from HT store !
looks he's ready for a hug

So that's their final version, then?

so is there any difference between the alien in this latest pic and the ones before this? looks the same to me...

Based on that picture, I think it rocks, except for the teeth. A nice coat of silver paint on them might be enough of a fix for me.

At it's current state/sculpt I'll buy it. No it's not perfect but its better and bigger than Medicoms which is nice but small.

i think that exactly defenders of a figure look whiners today.
"oh it is just a figure, please don't tell it's bad, we try not to hate it, we already purchased and don't want to feel sorry".
disgusting.

Looks nice, I'll wait for some in-hand pics.
I'm in no rush to order this one...

I wonder if the material will be the same lint-magnet as the earlier HT aliens.

Also, weren't there some other pics where it was shown that the alien had the regular hip articulation? This looks like the Medicom suit of the prototype.

very nice, definately bought if the articulation in the legs proves to be decent.

Mouth still looks ????ty. Only thing I care about...and its not fixed. :(

I'd take whatever innaccuracies happen to be on the body no problem if only they'd make the face right. Its the most important area, a fact I would have thought was obvious to most but evidently not.

I may still buy this, but at least not till I see in-hand pics and till I see how much else I have on order by the time it comes out.

Inaccuracies aside...I'm still getting this.

I've come to terms with all the things that are wrong with it.

It'll just be a great Alien figure to add to the collection.

Have IQ's dropped sharply recently? What inaccuracies...

At the very least *Product shown is not final** says it all.

Go get the Alien Quadrilogy Box Set.

Back