Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, crazy! $60 belt plus $10 shipping. A body was cheaper than that even with shipping.

Whoa, crazy! $60 belt plus $10 shipping. A body was cheaper than that even with shipping.

supply-and-demand-image1.jpg

Thanks Web...those have been listed for some time now I think. But like Calciferol said, ur better off just getting a whole new fig and parting out what u don't want.

That's where I am now. Do I buy another one and sell the unwanted parts or just sell the extra parts I have at this point? Decisions decisions.

I just don't think the belt +acces are worth that much to me.

I got the whole belt set up at War Toys for around $16 bucks. The gun, belt, clips and handcuff with the pouch they come in are pretty much exactly the same as the ones you get with the T -1000. The walkie talkie is the only thing that is a little different.. Toy Anxiety too. $60 was a little high for me.

Everyone says it about almost every HT figure but - this one is definitely up there amongst my favourites from their entire figure output since they began.

Everyone says it about almost every HT figure but - this one is definitely up there amongst my favourites from their entire figure output since they began.

Yeah me too. The display options are infinite, the accessories, the sculpt...its an all around amazing figure. And at a great price too. I still have yet to do a photo shoot with mine. Ive been lazy.

I haven't shopped at gohastings.com in a while and I got an email with an additional 30% off code for my entire purchase if I go back. T-1000 is on sale there for $131. With my discount I can pick this guy up for $92, hmmmm what to do what to do???

Back