Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[
275.jpg

Look at that intense look..you captured that perfectly Sean! :yess:

You should have seen his original batch. He did really cool comic-book page recreations of scenes from the film.

Yeah it was real neat. Just goes to show how amazing the likeness is. 2010 had some Terminator greatness, thats for sure.

Thanks guys, they're still around.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22110&page=60

As for the quality of the T2 figures, we really lucked out, while pretty much every HT figure these days turns out stellar, I'm still very glad when the ones I truly care about turn out so nice, and the Terminator figures have all been amazing to me.

Yeah this figure is awesome! I got mine on sale a few months back for $130. Its unreal how many accessories comes with this puppy too! Its just kept going and going when I first opened him.

I remember right before this figure came out people were saying that he looks like a caricature of Robert Patrick. HUH?? I think with with the photos above they can put that to rest! The sculpt is one of Hot Toys best. They caught that intense driven stare perfectly

I've never thought this likeness dead-on but its close enough that I'm satisfied. The wealth of display options provided for this figure compensates for any minor shortcoming of the sculpt.

Still, capture this in a certain orange glow light and you've got Robert Patrick in the steel mill no question. And in normal light the expression looks almost perfect for the first hand to hand confrontation with the T-800 in the mall when they're grappling with the shotgun.

I know everyone loves the cop outfit but I prefer the regular. I dunno I feel like that one best catches the essence of the character. Plus after taking a closer look at the aviator glasses I feel they look slightly... i dunno..cheap? Its not a big gripe. You do have to get quite close to tell anyway

The biker cop outfit is a great bonus and the likeness in the helmet and glasses is amazing but yeah its really all about either the Galleria uniform or the Steel Mill hybrid outfit. Most of the screentime he had in the motorbike cop outfit had him operating a vehicle and since most of us don't have any 1/6th scale vehicles for him theres not many film-scenes you can replicate. Most of his walking, running and fighting was in the standard cop fatigues or the combo he had in the steel mill.

The biker cop outfit is a great bonus and the likeness in the helmet and glasses is amazing

The thing I love the most about the biker look is it screams, a mimetic poly-alloy. I'll always love that moment he head butts the helicopter windscreen. Plus the chrome shades. It resembles so much of the silver that he's just one look away from it. Where as the non helmet look you just know he's human. I love the whole lifeless look he does as the biker cop. It's just so emotionless but deadly.

The thing I love the most about the biker look is it screams, a mimetic poly-alloy. I'll always love that moment he head butts the helicopter windscreen. Plus the chrome shades. It resembles so much of the silver that he's just one look away from it. Where as the non helmet look you just know he's human. I love the whole lifeless look he does as the biker cop. It's just so emotionless but deadly.

I'm very tempted now to order a second t1000 so i can build a complete biker version, i posed up my figure when i got him and i never tried out the biker gear so I've never seen it all assembled in person.

Completely agree with what you said about that lifeless look he had while in the biker gear.

I remember right before this figure came out people were saying that he looks like a caricature of Robert Patrick. HUH?? I think with with the photos above they can put that to rest! The sculpt is one of Hot Toys best. They caught that intense driven stare perfectly

Wow, you are new here. :lol

Nice Cyberdyne army you have there man :clap skynet would be proud :lol

Thanks man :hi5:

The biker outfit is really nice too, but the regular one is much cooler. The only thing I am not super big on is the second head. I wish it was splayed more like he just got shot, or that they included the donut head instead.

Back