Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it is kewl what you can do with him, he just looks like a cop. The character was played by a actor that could have been replaced by thousands.

Sharing some recent pics of my T-1000. :D

5695324698_768229f65a_z.jpg
5694752093_d4c5da042c_z.jpg

Bad Terminators
5695324872_a517241886_z.jpg
5695324794_3150843db9_z.jpg

Last edited:
While it is kewl what you can do with him, he just looks like a cop. The character was played by a actor that could have been replaced by thousands.

This is very true. Outside of the die-hard T2 fan world it would be a slow sell to the general 1/6 collector. It will eventually sell out though.

Even Sarah conner Sold out before T1000.

Actually it depends on where you're looking. Toys2 is sold out of Sarah but he has restocked the T-1000 (higher price) So it indeed has sold out......... at one time. Not sure about Sideshow and as usual you'll always be able to find stuff on Ebay.

Why is this guy so easily available? He is so awesome and full of accessories. What gives?

Since this is a MMS... and it costs a hell of a lot less than what you get as a DX these days.

I always thought Hot toys had produced loads of these anticipating people would be buying doubles and that's why they are still available.

i just ordered two from sideshow last week. for sideshow's $164 retail price it was too good to pass up.

Thanks guys! :)

I love taking pics of HT figures. Eye candy for me. :D

@vodoun Still using the same old camera. I wish I had a new one though.

I'll try to shoot some more if I can. It's a little difficult for me to shoot because of a broken tripod. The hinge that keeps the camera from rolling forward and backward is broken so I always have to hold the camera with one hand and pose the figures with the other. I feel like I'm doing acrobats when shooting and I end up sweating like a waterfall. Haha! :)

One thing that bugs me with this figure are the hands. It's huge and not proportion to the body. Overall it's a great figure HT released. :D

Hey a-dev, u wouldn't happen to have an extra police belt and accessories you'd be willing to sell do u?

I would also be willing to share the cost of a fig with someone if they are looking to kit bash a different look. All I need is the police belt and the accessories that go with it. We can work out what my cost would need to be.

Hey a-dev, u wouldn't happen to have an extra police belt and accessories you'd be willing to sell do u?

I would also be willing to share the cost of a fig with someone if they are looking to kit bash a different look. All I need is the police belt and the accessories that go with it. We can work out what my cost would need to be.

Sorry I don't. In fact thats one piece I still need for one of mine. That and 2 bodies.

Back