Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underrated by whom? This figure is one of ht's bests IMO...with just one of them, it can be posed in endless different ways. :lecture

I think what he may have meant is that it simply doesnt get the attention as it should. At least thats what I think. And yes its one of my favorites from HT. One of my favorite figures period,

Perhaps its underrated in the sense of 'how the hell is it still available at initial retail?'

:lecture:lecture

I think Hot Toys made considerably more of these than the usual numbers, especially because the set included all of the parts to create a second figure (minus the extra body and belt).

I have just met Robert Patrick today and I got him to sign the base of the T-1000.

SNC15778.jpg

SNC15780.jpg

Just picked this up today. Awesome figure. I was wondering where would be the best place to pick up an extra body for him. There are a ton on eBay, but which model should I get that matches it (besides getting a real T-1000 body)? Thanks!

Just picked this up today. Awesome figure. I was wondering where would be the best place to pick up an extra body for him. There are a ton on eBay, but which model should I get that matches it (besides getting a real T-1000 body)? Thanks!

I think the current narrow shoulder TT would do. I've got 2 on order myself.

Back