Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotted at spiderman festival in Japan

1642571750311.jpg

Im really hoping this releases before CNY, easily my most anticipated figure

They need to pump this out before the NWH classic suit. I'm sure they will. Got like 2 weeks left and supposedly a SW is releasing before then.

I'll take this over NWH's suit. They're gonna use some super shinny metallic spandex material for that blue section on the NWH classic suit and all that only for the figure to come out in 2025.
One other issue I see is that their Holland suits tend to have narrow heads. Not catastrophically so, but I notice it.

As much as I loved the preview we got of Holland's new suit, I doubt it will top this figure for me just in terms of body. I like my Spider-Man to be a bit more mature looking with a bit of muscle to him, and I find that the MCU Spider-Man kinda lacks that at the moment.

As much as I loved the preview we got of Holland's new suit, I doubt it will top this figure for me just in terms of body. I like my Spider-Man to be a bit more mature looking with a bit of muscle to him, and I find that the MCU Spider-Man kinda lacks that at the moment.
I prefer this suit too with the old school round spider on the back, and the nicer blue.

You know exactly what I mean! You people sicken me with your lack of commitment and then you wonder why HT doesn't complete lineups. It's because of degenerates like you!!! (PS, hope you were able to detect my sarcasm) :lol :duff
I am a major flip flopper. I just like to be strict on that spending is all!

I would totally buy a full Eternals lineup....

never!

I'm already close to paying this guy off. When the NWH classic suit spidey goes up I'll preorder him, but this is my grail spidey so I'm not dropping him.

New Toys Wonderland email indicates this is now out in HK

View attachment 559624
I got the same email. Hope it turns out to be accurate. I remember them sending a similar email that Batgirl and Ahsoka were releasing imminently. Two months later Batgirl did release. Ahsoka, still no sign of her. Sometimes I think their source is the Hot Toys wizard 🙄

Can't wait to get this figure, ordered first batch. Nothing likely to ship this week because of CNY sadly.

Same I got first batch and Im really hoping this releases this week but idk how likely that is

Hmm. Sold out at TW. Toy Origin and Sideshow still good.

Justin's Collection said that this has arrived at Secret Base. Obviously won't be released till after CNY.

Last edited:
Back