Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all those images are x's to me wtf???

same for me, but if you hit quote in bandito's message, you can copy and paste the URL's directly into your browser and voila. there's always a 2nd way.

if this is the sculpt we're actually getting it looks so different to that initial backstage pass pic. either i'm insane, it was a different sculpt, or this plastic has the ability to warp light, especially around the eyes

test_tony2.jpg
test_tony3.JPG

test_tony4.jpg
test_tony1.jpg
If that isn't a custom, then it must be JC Hong's sculpt that the final production head was based on. Because that looks far superior to the head we saw last week.

Wow, that sculpt is so good that I seriously thought this must have been some photoshopped fake of RDJ's actual face for a couple minutes.

same for me, but if you hit quote in bandito's message, you can copy and paste the URL's directly into your browser and voila. there's always a 2nd way.

if this is the sculpt we're actually getting it looks so different to that initial backstage pass pic. either i'm insane, it was a different sculpt, or this plastic has the ability to warp light, especially around the eyes

thanks for the tip... These pics make this sculpt look completely different then the one shown on the backstage pass. His eyes look bigger now and more rdj like.

looking at the pics again, you guys think its the same sculpt? I mean there is an obvious difference in the eyes, just hope were getting the better of the two...

looking at the pics again, you guys think its the same sculpt? I mean there is an obvious difference in the eyes, just hope were getting the better of the two...

Well if they are 2 seperate sculpts .then we get the not as good sculpt as that said "final product" under it.

Just in case people still cant see them....

test_tony3.jpg

test_tony2.jpg

test_tony1.jpg

test_tony4.jpg

No question, JC is the man when it comes to painting this scale, damn!

Not exactly sure what's different, but these pics, the sculpt looks awesome. So, I'm confused, which one is the final product?

Back