Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry i was in the wrong firefox window, if someone could fix it....

just delete your post, anyways can't wait to have this. On a side note how fast does it take for Alter Ego to get it's shipment of figures I ordered this and the War Machine, and wan't to have reserved money so I can get this fast.

i cant wait for all these. last night at 2 am i preordered the VI in addition to the IV, and warmachine.

hot toys stole my wallet.

Mark V is coming. We saw unpainted proto pics. Just a matter of time.

And AE is usually a week or so behind Sideshow in terms of shipping since they get their stock from Sideshow.

not sure been posted here or not..

10110519495e36f8491a45a104.jpg

10110519497d58e6b9442080bd.jpg

10110519504fbdffea2e4111dc.jpg

101105194822e5b9b0347b7504.jpg

10110519484dbc69b5d873d633.jpg

Since i'm getting this fig i wanted to do something to my battle damage m3 to set it apart ..so i started weathering him with special "sand" weathering powder ..so far so good:) Iwill post pics in the m3's thread when i'm done (also done the same to the m1)

well the glasses dont sit well as they did and certianly should not have made a groove just for the fitting the glasses better as otherwise without the head would looked screwed and more complains then. These closeups really show how great this new suit is!

I think the box would be the same as the previous releases of the IM2 line. As they are supposed to be a connecting pic.

O I know that ..i'm just sick of them, there figures are getting better(and i know thats what really matters) but ..my god there recent box designs have been really poor, i wouldn't be surprised if in a few years time they just came packaged in plain cardboard:slap

O I know that ..i'm just sick of them, there figures are getting better(and i know thats what really matters) but ..my god there recent box designs have been really poor, i wouldn't be surprised if in a few years time they just came packaged in plain cardboard:slap

Do you guys really care about the box it comes in? All of you seem to display your figures, so in my eyes, if the box protects the figure so there is no damage, it has served it's purpose.

I personally wouldn't care if it came in a plain brown box, as long as what's inside was impressive.

Actually, the uglier the box, the more likely I am to just throw it away and save myself some space. ;) Yeah, like that would happen! My Wife has no issue with my interests, but she does not understand why I need to keep empty boxes that the figures were in. Just don't have the energy to explain that one to her.

Back