Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10110619552838d10c0eebe896.jpg

i dont give a **** what anyone says, that looks almost perfect!

I completely agree. Maybe another case of HT pictures being really crappy.

in some of those pictures that focus on the back of the mark IV in the display case it shows black circles or holes in the lower back area on each side.
but in the proto pictures they are not there.
are these screw holes???

I think the pics you speak of was from a toyfair over the summer. Yes those are the screw holes, but I also think that was a proto fig they show, so I'm pretty sure those holes will be cover up as with their previous figures.

It's all about the angles really.
They are hand sculpted so it'll be hard to get perfection.

Reckon one day they might scrap sculptors and just 3D print the sculpts?

I take my word back. The first pic of final headsculpt disappointed me, but looking at these new pics. I say they look awesome!!! Can't wait to receive it soon.

Those newest ones do look better. These pics are all over the place. Seems like angle and lighting play a big factor in how the sculpt looks.

Just what I wanted to say :1-1:.
To many people are giving negative views on this, expression and angle will be a factor on likeness.
To me its a great likeness of RDJ, I just cant decide on how to display him now. Was setting myself up for a bad head sculpt due to lack of info at the time, now the face and helmet are both possibility's for display.

Any info about release ?.

Just what I wanted to say :1-1:.
To many people are giving negative views on this, expression and angle will be a factor on likeness.
To me its a great likeness of RDJ, I just cant decide on how to display him now. Was setting myself up for a bad head sculpt due to lack of info at the time, now the face and helmet are both possibility's for display.

Any info about release ?.

Loontentoys had told me December. Not sure whether it'll be early or late December either.

Back