Hot Toys IM3 Tony Stark figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this is going to have a price tag of $399. Better have an arc reactor!

Considering the price tag of the HoA, I'd say this sounds about in-line with HT's new price point; maybe even a little conservative.

I'm loving the look of this set, but whether or not I purchase it will depend on:

a) How much I like the movie and
b) How greedy HT decide to be

Considering the price tag of the HoA, I'd say this sounds about in-line with HT's new price point; maybe even a little conservative.

I'm loving the look of this set, but whether or not I purchase it will depend on:

a) How much I like the movie and
b) How greedy HT decide to be

If it gets to $450 or up, I think that's way too expensive and will pass. I still think $399 is to much, but yeah, you're right, based on hot toys prices on other products i'm thinking this is going to be a pricey one. $300 or below would be a definite buy for me!

If it gets to $450 or up, I think that's way too expensive and will pass. I still think $399 is to much, but yeah, you're right, based on hot toys prices on other products i'm thinking this is going to be a pricey one. $300 or below would be a definite buy for me!

I really would like to pick this up but anything over $300 would be insane for what i have seen so far and a definite pass. Including this I am in for 3 or 4 figures from this movie unless they go crazy with prices.

I'm guessing around $275. Something like the Joker 2.0.

$275 sounds about right. I could not see this being $100-$150 more than the Joker 2.0

Thank you for your information, hope hottoy will do it as you said. :)

im309.jpg

But will HT faithfully replicate the ********* chinstrap beard?

:dunno

There will be fanboy blood on the walls if not . . . <shakes mailed fist at sky>

____

19193_10151214331737344_1586053507_n.jpg

One of the most anticipating blockbusters of the year - Iron Man 3 is coming soon in end April!

A series of collectibles from this exciting movie will be launched very soon which you can match with our Hall of Armor Collectible Set including the Tony Stark Collectible Figure in his workshop, so that you can easily create the scene when he is putting on his armor in the trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8H7kszXqo.

More exciting photos of this and many collectibles from the Iron Man 3 movie are coming very soon. Iron Man fans, please stay tuned!

Looks awesome. Still, I'd much rather they stopped Enterbaying their stuff; too many teasers. A wise (and ugly) man once said, "if you're gonna shoot, shoot; don't talk."

Yeah, there's been a ton of teasers for this one so far. Well, it's HT. What can you do?

Also on their FB:

One of the most anticipating blockbusters of the year - Iron Man 3 is coming soon in end April!

A series of collectibles from this exciting movie will be launched very soon which you can match with our Hall of Armor Collectible Set including the Tony Stark Collectible Figure in his workshop, so that you can easily create the scene when he is putting on his armor in the trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8H7kszXqo.

More exciting photos of this and many collectibles from the Iron Man 3 movie are coming very soon. Iron Man fans, please stay tuned!

What does "coming very soon" mean in HT's terms, though? Next week? :gah:

19193_10151214331737344_1586053507_n.jpg

Bring it on! I'm ready for this!

Also on their FB:

What does "coming very soon" mean in HT's terms, though? Next week? :gah:[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking probably in the next 2-3 weeks for the prototype pics. But who know's, maybe this week or next...I remember when they teased dx11 and dx12 they came out with the prototype pics in a couple of days after. Can't wait to see them!

Also, seeing the light up base, I bet this is going to be $300 or up for sure now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back