Hot Toys IM3 Tony Stark figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, lets refresh the thread before we post the picture guys. It's cool as hell but we don't need an entire page of just Tony's *** lol.

6abcda73gw1e12aro4xkcj.jpg

Also on their FB:

What does "coming very soon" mean in HT's terms, though? Next week? :gah:

I'm thinking probably in the next 2-3 weeks for the prototype pics. But who know's, maybe this week or next...I remember when they teased dx11 and dx12 they came out with the prototype pics in a couple of days after. Can't wait to see them!

I think that most of the Avengers teasers were about a month if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Slightly off-topic,but "Iron Man 3-The art of the movie" to give it it s full title listing on Amazon,is now available for pre-order.

if we have seen them teasing this the past few weeks then i believe maybe this friday/thursday for u yanks HT willl reveal pics.

least i hope...

As long as they nail the Downey likeness I am definitely going to get him in his workshop.

I have always wanted a HT Tony Stark, yeah I know the mech test version looked good but I never got a chance to get it.

Even though I'm not getting the hall of armours, I can't wait for the people who have all the Iron man marks and who are getting the halls to post pictures like the one in the teaser of everything set up with Tony in his workshop.

This is REALLLLLLLLY tempting my purchase of the stupid overpriced armour cases.

Same. I don't even have any of the other figures, be it MIV or anything, so now I'm really in a pickle. I want to set the whole scene up because it would look amazing, but I can't just buy everything at once. :gah:

looking great! come on hot toys it all depends on the right pricing now as to whether this is a need or a want

To be honest, my favorite IM figures aren't the actual Iron men.

So far they've been Mech Test Tony Stark and Whiplash. Def. looking forward to adding this guy to the collection. And I agree, I'm not getting the Halls of Armor either, but The Tony figure should be nice enough.

Slightly off-topic,but "Iron Man 3-The art of the movie" to give it it s full title listing on Amazon,is now available for pre-order.

Good stuff man! I love those books, I have all of them so far. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm looking forward to this. I may be in the minority but I never cared for the Mech Test Tony when I had it. I absolutely don't regret getting rid of it. Hopefully Hot Toys does an incredible job on this version of Tony...

Yup, this takes priority over whats been teased of the IM3 line so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back