Hot Toys IM3 Tony Stark figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony's arms are too big on this figure, unless, in IM3 we see a Robert Downey Jr that's been working out.

Few more scans on Facebook

6625_471646516230677_411535700_n.jpg

601920_471646519564010_1598068080_n.jpg

481269_471646479564014_1642667299_n.jpg

This is most definitely bought. Very freaking cool and loving all the details.

1/6th magazine and blue prints.maaaaaan!!
their attention to small details like this is amazing.looks like an awesome set.
bought.

Izy 23 very kindly translated what he could of the text with the photographs-heres the relevant part for this figure:

The 1/6 Tony Stark Mech Test. Which if I'm not wrong they said it's already in prototype (quite obvious from the pictures). Anyway, it said all the Ironman parts would be included. At this point I'd assume it's only for the newest Ironman suit, and they will be separated, judging from the photos. There's mention of a dummy as well, maybe to allow you to snap all the parts onto the dummy. So I'd assume this would be something like two bodies, Stark + the dummy, with the option of outfitting the dummy with the new Ironman parts.

Yes, Dummy is the robot arm.

It sounds like they are calling this "Mech Test" also? Perhaps 'Mech Test 2' or 'Extremis Mech Test'....

GAH! I just want them to release the prototype pics :monkey2

Would make waiting for the movie a little easier to bear... if only a tiny little bit easier :monkey2

I'm guessing this is going to have a price tag of $399. Better have an arc reactor!

I'm guessing this is going to have a price tag of $399. Better have an arc reactor!

It had better not, The joker has two HS and a much more elaborate outfit and Luke has two figures and 3 different stands for less than $300. it would have to be less than both of them......maybe $250ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back