Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still testing out who will become my primary source for figures, so its a good learning process.

Has AE actually had the Deluxe Maul? I thought just reg Maul.

September is turning into Sith month to HT for me here....first, Dooku shipped on Friday and now Maul ships this week. Looking forward to seeing both of them.

I'm still testing out who will become my primary source for figures, so its a good learning process.

Has AE actually had the Deluxe Maul? I thought just reg Maul.

Yes and that bad boy sold out at 404.00 pretty quick.

After catching up on this thread and some of the better YouTube reviews, I'm feeling a lot better about this guy. Was worried about the shortcomings at first but looks like the positives way outweigh the couple downsides. Bit of a kick in the nads that they captured Park way better on the Solo version, and that was announced right before this started shipping

6A6755AD-BF5B-4820-8805-08D770A03BCA.jpg

Mine came today. Overall, I tremendously hate that cheap plastic stand for the speeder bike...godamn it is so fragile, as well as for the probe?s. Dislike the screaming HS, probably never going to use it anyway. The cloak is just pain in the @ss to mess with, especially the hood.

The clock is the best thing about this figure. I'm tempted to get him even though I am only sticking to OT at the moment.

Smuggled maul into the house last night and wow, just a great figure. The pics do not do it justice in hand. I just threw it together quickly and went to bed. Can?t wait for everyone?s pics. So many lose options. Awesome set in hand.

My regular version arrived. He looks really good in hand. I thought he was too chubby/chunky looking in pictures, but looks fine. The packaging was really nice, but my box was crushed in the corner. Not a box guy, but it sucks that that I paid so much for shipping and get that. No more sideshow for me...

Back