Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, mine shipped and of course is arriving on Tuesday when I have to stay late at work. I have it shipped to the ups store because the wife is crazy. I?m a toy smuggler.
Now, I do have an hour break where I can drive 25 minutes to ups and 25 minutes back to work with maul. Am I insane enough to waste an hour when I can just pick him up Wednesday?
Damn right!

Ugh, mine shipped and of course is arriving on Tuesday when I have to stay late at work. I have it shipped to the ups store because the wife is crazy. I?m a toy smuggler.
Now, I do have an our break where I can drive 25 minutes to ups and 25 minutes back to work with maul. Am I insane enough to waste an hour when I can just pick him up Wednesday?
Damn right!

You're the man Fantasticfrog !!

I would have done exactly the same thing ! He's totally worth it !!

Fantasticfrog with his usual fantastic chronicles with HT SW figures, and occasionally accentuated with the presence of his dearly beloved wife never failed to impress me.

Now, I do have an our break where I can drive 25 minutes to ups and 25 minutes back to work with maul. Am I insane enough to waste an hour when I can just pick him up Wednesday?
Damn right!
The joys of this expensive hobby, I took the day of work as I knew Obi Wan was on the way that day and managed to intercept the postie at the gate to avoid the knock at the door[emoji3].
"Not another of those F.ing things" avoided.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Damn right!

Couldnt you you just have it directed to a drop off location closer to your work.??

Sorry if it?s been said before, but, like Boba Fett, make the first thing you do strip him down and take the fat suit off. Instant improvement

Sorry if it?s been said before, but, like Boba Fett, make the first thing you do strip him down and take the fat suit off. Instant improvement

I don't think I've seen that said at all actually haha, any pictures would be great!

Also I checked and yeah I got charged by Timewalker yesterday too.

Back