Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curse you Amidala! You sidetracked my review linkage post! :rotfl

Episode I hates me as much as I do it.

Sallah

Figure looks great. It's a shame HT didn't go the DX01 route and just include the mime Joker outfit, head, hands and accessories with the DX08. But I guess they've got more pressure to maximize the profits from the expensive Nicholson likeness than from the Ledger one, so no 2 in 1 for him.

I've had this guy for a month and I never knew that. I have him standing up so it's a not a issue for me.

I just can't believe that for a DX release they would overlook this. I know it's a minor detail but still! Now I'm going to have to find this guy some socks because it's going to bug me.

I just watched the movie again after a long time and this costume is actually worn at a pivotal point in the film. Regardless of its short screen time, it embodies the Tim Burton aesthetic a lot more and gives Joker a darker, sinister look than what the green and purple outfit can achieve. Socks notwithstanding.

Just got an alert from Sideshow that this is now shipping. I thought this shipped a while ago? I just picked this up pretty darn cheap on ebay, but with more coming maybe I should have waited. Seems like the novelty of this piece is only for a few.

Just got an alert from Sideshow that this is now shipping. I thought this shipped a while ago? I just picked this up pretty darn cheap on ebay, but with more coming maybe I should have waited. Seems like the novelty of this piece is only for a few.

I think sales may have been slow, so that e-mail (I got it too) is probably to drum up more interest.

Back