Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an alert from Sideshow that this is now shipping. I thought this shipped a while ago? I just picked this up pretty darn cheap on ebay, but with more coming maybe I should have waited. Seems like the novelty of this piece is only for a few.

It has been listed on their site as a "pre-order" item up until now I believe... It is only now listed as an "in-stock" item for those that didn't pre-order. :)

I only know that because I thought about buying a second using some of those coupons floating around for a bit there... only to see he was not eligible since he wasn't "in stock".

Sallah

Just got an alert from Sideshow that this is now shipping. I thought this shipped a while ago? I just picked this up pretty darn cheap on ebay, but with more coming maybe I should have waited. Seems like the novelty of this piece is only for a few.

I think this figure is only going to appeal to a few too. Personally one of my favorites with just a few nits about it. Great looking display piece and fantastic sculpt.

I definitely love the look of this piece. Just great as a stand-alone figure -- plus its Nicholson. Goofy poses only accentuate it.

But I wonder just how many they made and just how low the price will drop before it surges upward. Could this be had in January for $185 shipped?

HOOWAH. He just arrived!!!!

:clap Luckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Just received this one today, and I must say it is probably my favorite figure I got this year. The sculpt and outfit is really nice, stand a bit bulky but overall really good. I have the DX13 as well, which has some nice sculpts, but I prefer this one over that. Some quick pics with Jack.

j84e.jpg

gzvs.jpg

three of the best figures this year
uk9v.jpg

There's an arrow carved on the inside of the top hat, shows you what the front is.
Great pics by the way.

It is nice but I just don't see why HT did this instead of the infamous museum Nicholson Joker look :slap

Agreed theyll prob do it one day. Theyre in no rush theyre making a ton of money right now.

I'd personally prefer the Museum or even the "gangster" look...

...BUT.... this monochromatic little Nicholson is just so funny with his silly geisha grin, googly-eyes and dapper top hat. It can go anywhere in the house and be a little piece of "pop" art... and an instant conversation piece about 1/6 collecting. I pretty much got this because I knew, of all my figures, this would be the one piece that my girl would be willing to put in the living room; not Vader, not T-800, not Indy, not Sparrow (well, maybe Sparrow)... but certainly Jack.

I'd personally prefer the Museum or even the "gangster" look...

...BUT.... this monochromatic little Nicholson is just so funny with his silly geisha grin, googly-eyes and dapper top hat. It can go anywhere in the house and be a little piece of "pop" art... and an instant conversation piece about 1/6 collecting. I pretty much got this because I knew, of all my figures, this would be the one piece that my girl would be willing to put in the living room.

Ahh yes the Jack Napier look :goodpost:

It is nice but I just don't see why HT did this instead of the infamous museum Nicholson Joker look :slap

They already released a figure with the Museum Joker outfit. All you need to do is get a new head and the beret.

This figure, however, is completely new and original-looking, in both the sculpt and the outfit.

Personally I would pick this up for under 2 hundee but more than that I would bow out. It really is an awesome figure but far from a must own for me, and I love me some 89 bats

Back