Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. I never would have guessed we'd see this. Does seem to be the same sculpt as the previous DX. Honestly I don't see this selling too well, but I can also foresee this having the smallest run size of any DX yet. Will probably be one of those figures that warms figurative shelves early on, then skyrockets in value and everyone wants later.

Very little accessories for a DX :dunno

Surely that is included in this set to warrant a DX? Surely?

:monkey1
PERS is really the only thing that distinguishes the DX series. So folks really shouldn't expect anything more. They aren't really special, they just have the stupid googly eyes and higher price tags than they deserve in 9/10 cases.

Is it really necessary to include 3 pens?

:lol

That's what I said earlier. They knew they were really stretching it by calling this a DX so they had to throw something in. You know with releases like this they should just include stuff that's not necessarily from the scene but just extra stuff from the movie. Like some Joker products,Smilex, sunglasses to use with the previous sculpt etc. Stuff like that.

Even the gag eyeglasses would be fun. "You wouldn't hit a man wearing glasses, would ya?"
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Guys it's not an alternate Joker figure. If you sold the other DX, sure it is pointless to get this new one but the mime version is a great companion to fulfill your 89 line...

Huh. I never would have guessed we'd see this. Does seem to be the same sculpt as the previous DX. Honestly I don't see this selling too well, but I can also foresee this having the smallest run size of any DX yet. Will probably be one of those figures that warms figurative shelves early on, then skyrockets in value and everyone wants later.

Or, it could be that everyone thinks that way, POed a dozen to flip, and eventually flood the market like m icon, Supes, tracker predator :lol

Last edited:
Or, it could be that everyone thinks that way, POed a dozen to flip later, and flood the market and eventually flood the market like m icon, Supes, tracker predator :lol
I think folks would have learned their lesson by now, but if anyone bought up Trackers to flip to begin with, then I feel sorry for their lack of good sense :lol

If this is anywhere around the $225 mark, then it is a bit of a deal compared to something like Last Stand Wolverine that retails for $234 and has about the same amount of accessories.

If this is anywhere around the $225 mark, then it is a bit of a deal compared to something like Last Stand Wolverine that retails for $234 and has about the same amount of accessories.

I think unless you are a guy in a suit, the going rate for all their figures will be at least $220. :slap :thud:

I like how even the things you don't see coming from hot toys are also not surprising at all. Its been awhile since they surprised me

Wow... this one will be on the shelves longer than Indy. Meh to the max. I only need one nicholson joker in my collection.

Not the break from iron man I was hoping for, but a nice looking figure nonetheless. Likeness is an improvement over its predecessor IMO.

This came out of nowhere!
Was this even in the sneak previews for the other figures?
I don't recall seeing this in that photo on the table.
Hot Toys can still surprise us all.

Back