Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I'm a huge fan of the '89 batman film, but...but...seriously wtf? As other have said, this screams, "Toy Fairs exclusive". I know the complaints are getting old, but c'mon Hot Toys! Lets move on!

Lieutenant Eckhart DX incoming. Complete with bribe money and drinkin' Drain-o accessories.

Wow! I'm a huge fan of the '89 batman film, but...but...seriously wtf? As other have said, this screams, "Toy Fairs exclusive". I know the complaints are getting old, but c'mon Hot Toys! Lets move on!

Lieutenant Eckhart DX incoming. Complete with bribe money and drinkin' Drain-o accessories.

And what about Alfred??? :panic:

I just realized this. So far, there are 5 DX Batman licensed figures in the DX line and 3 of them are Jokers.

That'd be cool if Returns Batman popped up next, doubt it though.

Another out fit and another head. That's it. It's not like they could include anymore accessories/weapons.

Baffling that they've passed up two opportunities to get the iconic buzzer hand and some form of flesh headsculpt out there in 1/6 form.

Yeah, another sculpt/outfit is about it. I do definitely see them making a mob scene Joker with the buzzer hand. Another full figure with the DX treatment I imagine.

DX15: Keaton Bruce Wayne... okay, not likely.

I don't know. I think we will. At least an MMS version. Especially considering this release. A Keaton Wayne in a suit and trencher for the roses and city hall scenes and a tux. Oh, yeah! :hi5:

Yeah, another sculpt/outfit is about it. I do definitely see them making a mob scene Joker with the buzzer hand. Another full figure with the DX treatment I imagine.

I don't know. I think we will. At least an MMS version. Especially considering this release. A Keaton Wayne in a suit and trencher for the roses and city hall scenes and a tux. Oh, yeah! :hi5:

But you alreday have one!!! :wink1:

wwji4p.jpg

yep want bob goon sometime but dx returns bat next then more jjack or cats , penguins next...

If its under $235 then it's on par as being a "cheaper" DX when you put this next to Wolverine (Last Stand).

Two figures, both with a diorama base and virtually no accessories.

:dunno

This figure is growing on me by the minute.

But not nearly enough. Returns Batman should be here, and an updated Begins Batman, plus a Dark Knight Batman 2.0!

YES, YES and 66' Batman, and Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin!

Oh and it'd be Dark Knight 3.0 as far as DX goes or frickin' 4.0 as far as all of the releases are concerned. :lol

Back