Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think when Joost produces an item he deeply considers if there are actually a slew of figures (Hot Toys) out there that can be displayed with the item. This actually helps a company that produces the figures (at least if they are in current inventory). People that want the dioramas want them to help displays the relevant figures. He also avoids products that those companies want to produce.

So, one other thing people need to consider when asking for odd subjects is... Are there popular and successful 1/6th figures on the market that will compell collectors to purchase the diorama pieces. Example why would he make a 1/6th Knightrider car or the Green Hornet Black Beauty when there is no market for these figures??? Some people have this backwards.

Just came in IC customs Vault / Cave dio.
9DE9C9E9-8C1B-449B-BC21-FAE21B75797E.jpeg

That awkward moment when neca puts up for pre order the Batman Returns Penguin and Catwoman 1/4 scale figures and 1989 Batman figure [emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View attachment 497003

I received my Jaxon drape cape for my DX09 today! It only took 16 days to get it in hand? It looks so much better than the original one!

Congratulations! Protip: line up the cape seams with the points on the cowl as you pop the head onto the body.
Question: How is the texture of that cape? Is it leather-like? Does it feel like soft cloth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Protip: line up the cape seams with the points on the cowl as you pop the head onto the body.
Question: How is the texture of that cape? Is it leather-like? Does it feel like soft cloth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips. I'll have to reposition his cape today then. It looks like leather but is completely soft to the touch, just like cloth.

FB3F0A7E-E1DD-4B89-8125-88F390F128F7.jpeg

Ok, tried my best to futz with the cape. It was definitely a pain in the a** trying to line up the lines with the points

Last edited:
What the heck!!! What happened to our forums? I thought I accidentally switched my preferred language to Korean.

Back