Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the open cape shot I've yet to see anyone nail it like I have it in my head, is there no way of twisting it so you cant see he's holding the rods?

Go to 4:30 on the video. :hi5:

CK is indeed King when it comes to video reviews. :clap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYSAuQLvFIo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Hey, first time posting. Just wanted to know from the guys who received their dx09 today, are they in the United states. And has anyone ever ordered anything from CCG Armory? Btw awesome pix.

Just trying out the stand's LEDS, sorry for distortion
IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312-1.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

Just got mine today. As expected, awesome figure. I ended up going with a fighting pose with the bloodied face :rock:

Two points of frustration: I'm having a hard time making the cape look decent, since he comes with a LOT of cape. I'll have to peruse some of the pics on here tomorrow and get some ideas.

Secondly, I had the grapple gun on his belt and since the magnet isn't very strong, it fell off and fell, maybe 3 feet, onto my kitchen table, and the magnet in the gun popped right out. After 15 minutes of searching I found it, so now I have to super glue that back in.

Other than that, awesome figure, awesome accessories (I really like the gauntlet). I spent an hour with the cape and it still kind of looks like a garbage bag, so hopefully I can get that sorted out tomorrow.

Very happy with the suit and the body underneath. This figure holds poses extremely well. The wrist pegs pop off easily as well as the head. In fact the head is so easy to remove that I almost think they could have gotten away with keeping the PERS hidden. On the other hand taking the head off would result is messing up cape futzing. Having the PERS on the back of the head really does make posing as easy as possible, so I can't complain.

IMO, the cape is the only weak spot, but I don't think HT could have done any better.

It is the only part of the figure that is time consuming to make look good, but it can be done. I have no need for a custom.

I ordered this one after Jan 1st so I have to wait until March to get mine. Pretty psyched about it. I was only 6 years old when the 1989 movie came out. I must have watched my VHS tape close to 50 times. My parents had gotten me a life size cardboard cut out of Keaton in his suit. Good times.

but... the wait is for the best. Two weeks ago I decided to get my wife a Tiffany ring which cost me $300. The day I get it, I hear on the Radio that Madonna is coming to town and my wife adores her. This is the first time she is coming to our town so I had to get her tickets. That was another $750 (2 tickets) to get her the good spots.

So yeah... another paycheck or two in between will do my finances some good.

I wonder if Coco has come up for air yet. :horror

Someone should go check. :lol

:lol Up for a quick breath!

Pure awesomeness, Mags! :rock

Couple more pics. Still having too much fun changing this one around.

I think the smirking face fits better than the serious one. Looks more like a cowl over a sculpt when you get a close up of it.

The cape definitely will take time to get to look right but I agree with Maglor, I can't imagine HT being able to do any better with it. The look and feel are great.

Back