Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't stop fiddling with/photographing this.

keat3.jpg

keat2.jpg

keat1.jpg

I feel your pain can't stop messing with cape too

Really great shots Coco!!!

So many great pix by so many members, and phase two of the release has only just begun :panic:

Gotta say I'm pretty blown away by Bats! Such a phenomenal job by HT.
Next to Superman, he's by far my favorite HT figure.

Yet it's the first Hot Toys Batman figure thats easy to change hand pegs without the requirement of heat.

Awesome pics of the sculpt, Mag! Very much looking forward to pics of your final pose, as they will probably inspire me (if only to steal the pose) :lol

:duff

I don't have a lot of time to spare this week, so it might be a little while before you see finished/futzed pics. But I wanted to at least post some quick Macro shots before I headed off to work today.

I also like that last shot Maglor, without the cape. I assume that's right out of the box and it looks really good.

Yep. However to have the cowl be flush with the shoulders you have to post the shoulders in the most elevated position, so that's all I did before taking that shot.

I can't help but notice the faceplates though. In nearly everyone's photos it doesn't look like it's in all the way. Is that the case, are you guys pressing them in? Towards the top near the nose you can see how it sort of, I don't know, sticks out.

Yeah, I noticed that too. The faceplates sit nicely into the cowl, but there is a little bit of the face along the top edge that catches the light in a weird way. You can even see it in Coco's pic below.

Vodoun and Maglor should be payed by HT for their pics :lol

That's just professional grade right there. :clap

I live in vodoun's shadow.

On the open cape shot I've yet to see anyone nail it like I have it in my head, is there no way of twisting it so you cant see he's holding the rods?

Wondering the same thing...

Really happy for you Coco! :rock

Happy for me too! :blissy

To all that have shared pics. :fireworks

This figure is a true masterpiece. I can't wait to get mine. I have on order from AE and will probably be waiting another month.:impatient:

Tomorrow I get SS Sandtrooper so a bit of excitement this week. Just living through the pics from you freaks on Bats to help pass the time. TFS guys and keep 'em coming.

Back