Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman-2.jpg

Oily abs
:panic::panic:

LOL, this and the Joker are so perfect that the only 3 things being discussed are:

1. Price
2. If the cape can fold (it's a cape, of course it will fold :lol)
3. Joker's hat brim

Wow, just think about that for a second.

HT did it, they were finally able to shut us all up on quality :lol

Thank the maker, who wanted to live thru another Superman fiasco :thud:

Goes to show how off that Arnie Kim supes head is:lecture:lecture:lecture
:slap

LOL, this and the Joker are so perfect that the only 3 things being discussed are:

1. Price
2. If the cape can fold (it's a cape, of course it will fold :lol)
3. Joker's hat brim

Wow, just think about that for a second.

HT did it, they were finally able to shut us all up on quality :lol

Thank the maker, who wanted to live thru another Superman fiasco :thud:

Yeah, the only real problem everyone seems to have with these two is the price. Well, that and the width of the hat.

They pretty much hit a home run with these two and yet their prices overshadow it. You guys should see facebook. This morning it went from pure excitement and awe to utter hate when they went up for order.

HT must of exoected a backlash, but alot of those people will still buy it.

I am only getting this if OSB has it considerably cheaper than SSC or i have enough points to justify it.

Oncee i get my points in about 20 days

Yeah, the only real problem everyone seems to have with these two is the price. Well, that and the width of the hat.

They pretty much hit a home run with these two and yet their prices overshadow it. You guys should see facebook. This morning it went from pure excitement and awe to utter hate when they went up for order.

It was pretty funny. :lol

Not that I disagree. To that end, I only pre-ordered Batman for now. I'm not past the Joker sticker shock quite yet.

so this piece isn't made to last forever?? hmmmmm

I'm not expecting it to last forever, but more than a couple of years would be nice. I'm not an expert on this material or the Begins suit. Some people may know how to treat this material to get a few more years out of it.

I haven't been this excited about a Batman product since I saw crime attack Batman in the walmart toy isle back in 1990!

I'm not expecting it to last forever, but more than a couple of years would be nice. I'm not an expert on this material or the Begins suit. Some people may know how to treat this material to get a few more years out of it.

inevitable deteriorating suit in a couple years?? wow as much as I want this figure,I may have to pass

I have plenty of things that are far older then 10 years. If I'm going to spend $300 on a toy doll it needs to last as long as I do. Theres no reason it should not.

It's not food, or alchohol, where there is an understanding I'm just going to eat it and the money is gone. I'm paying for something to look at so you better believe I want it to last.

If you've accepted that they only have a 10 year shelf life and that's ok, feel free to send me everything you own older then that.

I have plenty of things that are far older then 10 years. If I'm going to spend $300 on a toy doll it needs to last as long as I do. Theres no reason it should not.

It's not food, or alchohol, where there is an understanding I'm just going to eat it and the money is gone. I'm paying for something to look at so you better believe I want it to last.

If you've accepted that they only have a 10 year shelf life and that's ok, feel free to send me everything you own older then that.

:goodpost: :goodpost:

Back