Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Bale's Bat-Voice) It wasn't too bad in Begins, and I thought it worked very well, but in TDK it was just taken too far. In many scenes he's pouring it on so thick he can't even spit out a complete sentence before he runs out of breath. At least in Begins he could hold a conversation while still disguising his voice.
:exactly:

I thought it worked very well in Begins, he created the two personas, when he spoke as Batman it was deeper and more to the point, as Bruce it was aloof and easy-going.

In TDK it was a whole 'nother league his voice went from discuised to a series of word done very ast in a gravelly voice that he just sounded odd, like someone had guessed he was Bruce Wayne and he tried to convince them otherwise by exagerating the voice.

But this is all a moot point. Bale or Keaton, the best Batman voice is and always will be Kevin Conroy, same with Mark Hamill as JOKER :lecture

I'll show that Keaton for stealing my spotlight while i'm making my new movie, how dare his DX, based off a 22 year old movie no less, be more expensive than my DX.

Where is that gruesome son of a _____!

picture.php

:exactly:

I thought it worked very well in Begins, he created the two personas, when he spoke as Batman it was deeper and more to the point, as Bruce it was aloof and easy-going.

In TDK it was a whole 'nother league his voice went from discuised to a series of word done very ast in a gravelly voice that he just sounded odd, like someone had guessed he was Bruce Wayne and he tried to convince them otherwise by exagerating the voice.

But this is all a moot point. Bale or Keaton, the best Batman voice is and always will be Kevin Conroy, same with Mark Hamill as JOKER :lecture

Agreed with that last bit.

I've never had a problem with Bale's bat voice—thank god—but I do seem to be in the minority :dunno

I had the movie Joker Nova's describing, which had no Nicholson resemblance, and then later there was a Joker with a head kind of Nicholson like but then the colors of his costume and the design weren't that much like the movie's, you couldn't win.

That's part of the joy of these figures, even as a kid I wanted figures that looked like the guys in the movies, but there was so much creative license used with kids toys, still is, so only now, through Hot Toys, can I get what I've always wanted.

:exactly::goodpost:

I felt the same way growing up. That was thing I hated about movie toys when I was little. They never had the guy from the movie.

Without reading the entire thread, this isn't a suit, it's a new body? But it's a rubber body? If so it's an easy pass as this thing will be destroyed in 10 years.

Even in the most recent MILK hot toys mentioned they were looking for a way to make a new rubber body that wouldn't deteriorate in 10 years. I somehow doubt this is it given the interview is only a month old.

Without reading the entire thread, this isn't a suit, it's a new body? But it's a rubber body? If so it's an easy pass as this thing will be destroyed in 10 years.

Even in the most recent MILK hot toys mentioned they were looking for a way to make a new rubber body that wouldn't deteriorate in 10 years. I somehow doubt this is it given the interview is only a month old.

we will all be enjoying it for 10 years...

Didn't read anywhere that it was a rubber body. Looks like a suit to me.

I'm not sure, but I think I almost prefer the look of the abs on the figure to the abs on screen.

340665_205448652850466_138228759572456_594686_330952_o.jpg

367559_3.jpg

Also, I wonder if it will be possible to futz the cape to hang like this:

Batman-2.jpg

Back