Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you guys shouldn't pose him facing the wall then huh?

nod.gif

I don't like the seam either but as long as it stays in place and doesn't stick out like I've been seeing on a ton of examples, I don't care.

Other than that panel, the figures is great. Probably the best likeness Hot Toys has done so far. The cape is extremely well done, the gadgets are fantastic and it's looks to be one of the best 1/6 collectibles out there.

There's always room for improvement but I'm not going to let something as pointless as the back of his head ruin an otherwise perfect figure. Hopefully it isn't as noticeable in person.

I don't like the seam either but as long as it stays in place and doesn't stick out like I've been seeing on a ton of examples, I don't care.

Other than that panel, the figures is great. Probably the best likeness Hot Toys has done so far. The cape is extremely well done, the gadgets are fantastic and it's looks to be one of the best 1/6 collectibles out there.

There's always room for improvement but I'm not going to let something as pointless as the back of his head ruin an otherwise perfect figure. Hopefully it isn't as noticeable in person.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

I just payed for the DX09 today and should have him in a little over a week. Now I'm just debating on pulling the trigger on a jack sparrow. I think the Jack Sparrow figure looks amazing, but in all honesty Im really just not that in to any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

I just payed for the DX09 today and should have him in a little over a week. Now I'm just debating on pulling the trigger on a jack sparrow. I think the Jack Sparrow figure looks amazing, but in all honesty Im really just not that in to any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

I live in C-bus and I have the ex Sparrow for sale $225 shipped. Selfish plug...:monkey3

If you're not into Pirates, save your money.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but what are the first impressions on the durability of the rubber suit? I can see that its not a dust-magnet, but does it feel solid?

Some have said that it's a better quality (Michael Crawford, I think OMG, and a few others have said that it different, that it feels much better and durable) while others have said it's similar to the suits we've seen before (Roryman).

Time will tell but nobody has reported problems. It didn't take long for people to have complaints about the DX 02 suit so we'll have to wait and see.

hey guys sorry if this has already been answered but any word on whether or not hot toys will be releasing 1/4 from the 89 line? I know they announced it for returns but was not sure if they did for 89 as well. Thanks

Well, our Hot Toys DX09 Keaton Batman pictorial review and video spotlight is now up!

preview1.jpg

preview3.jpg

preview2.jpg

Around 40 pics and a 25 minute video spotlight await here:

DX09 Batman Review at 1989Batman.com

Just to warn those unfamiliar with our video spotlights- Our review style is a bit different than most. Up to this point, we have only reviewed the Mattel MOTU Classics... but what we do is put a bunch of pictures of a figure and then my 9-year-old son Blaze and I ramble on about that specific figure in video format. It is fun for us because this is a hobby we share and we feel it is kinda neat to see 2 generations offering their views on a current product. It isn't for everybody though, so I won't be offended if you skip the video and just look at the pics.. :)

Sallah

Sallah, great photos but are you using some kind of edge enhancement or sharpening filter on them? His skin and eyes looks like somebody ran it through a photoshop filter.

Back