Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the bat logo on the first version, it's pretty unique in the Batman world. I love both versions though. If you love the burton movies I could not understand not picking this up, it's one of, if not the best figure they have ever released. Remember what happened with OC TDK set?

I prefer the bat logo on the first version, it's pretty unique in the Batman world. I love both versions though. If you love the burton movies I could not understand not picking this up, it's one of, if not the best figure they have ever released. Remember what happened with OC TDK set?

:exactly: Which figure you having the most fun with today: Batman or Battle Droids?

To those that have it in hand, I assume the texture is not as bad as some pics make it out to be? The recent pics look great, but some of the older ones were very prominent.
I'm normally not picky at all, but since the texture is throughout the body, I'm sorta drawn to it.

Thinking of cancelling this since I'm definitely getting the Returns version but the figure looks phenomenal though.
Currently dont have enough will power to cancel my order :lol

Thinking of cancelling this since I'm definitely getting the Returns version but the figure looks phenomenal though.

Just get it. If by chance you don't like it it's not like you couldn't return it or flip it.

Jduging by the pics this definitely seems like the sort of figure people would want to see in hand.

To those that have it in hand, I assume the texture is not as bad as some pics make it out to be? The recent pics look great, but some of the older ones were very prominent.
I'm normally not picky at all, but since the texture is throughout the body, I'm sorta drawn to it.

The texture is there, but for some reason when you see it in actual 1/6th scale it looks pretty great. I really wouldn't assume we are gonna get a better bats than this, we may well do in a year or so. Buy it.

You know, they kind of missed the opportunity to give Batman a pissed off face (pretty much how he looks for the entire third act of the film). Would have been better if the bloodied battle damage face had that "I'm going to kill you, don't ____ with me" look.

Batman Returns will probably capitalize on that though. We might even get that sadistic grinning face.

Thanks Rory. Your pics and the other guys I think definitely makes the figure look better cause it gives you an idea on in-hand pics.

Some of the earlier pics, though very artistic, makes the texture look prominent. I am gonna keep my pre-order and will put this next to CR supes.

No. I still have mine on hold at Toys2 along with a lot of other figures. Been waiting till I can have a few things charged and shipped at once.

Ah.

I know I bought a second Superman specifically to go with a Keaton Batman but I don't think I'll go through with it. I'd rather have Batman alongside the Batmobile and the Joker or even by himself. I kind of like having Superman by himself.

Really wish I didn't get two. :lol

Ah.

I know I bought a second Superman specifically to go with a Keaton Batman but I don't think I'll go through with it. I'd rather have Batman alongside the Batmobile and the Joker or even by himself. I kind of like having Superman by himself.

You can always sell that Superman on ebay, there are alot of people who would buy it. In fact I bought a Supes Hot toys a few weeks ago from ebay and its truly awesome!

Still don't know if Ill get bats or wait till returns bats...hmmm...

You know, they kind of missed the opportunity to give Batman a pissed off face (pretty much how he looks for the entire third act of the film). Would have been better if the bloodied battle damage face had that "I'm going to kill you, don't ____ with me" look.

Batman Returns will probably capitalize on that though. We might even get that sadistic grinning face.

Without a full damaged cowl to use the bloody face with, it's a bit moot, but, I do think it very strange that they chose an expression for it based on the first moments after he's revealed bloody rather than capturing him at the height of the fighting in the tower, which most people would want to depict if making a BD figure or using the BD face.

I'd like to see someone make a custom BD Batman, use the serious clean face, add the cuts and rough his mouth area up more than HT did.

You can always sell that Superman on ebay, there are alot of people who would buy it. In fact I bought a Supes Hot toys a few weeks ago from ebay and its truly awesome!

Still don't know if Ill get bats or wait till returns bats...hmmm...

You only have until 12/21/12, you better hurry. :wave

Ah.

So looking forward to seeing Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman together in person. I'm very tempted just to have Superman shipped now.

Cancelled. ____ HT.:mad: Going back to collecting happy meal toys because they make me happy.:)
happy-meal-fries-and-toy-590.jpg

:monkey2 so beautiful.

On second thought, might have to cancel my bats. Dont want them jizzin all over the place when they get here.

Mine isn't like that PJW?, maybe you just need to push it in?

A few pics.. not futzed, i haven't even taken the paper off his torso. My first impressions (rubber concerns aside) is that this is the best HT figure I have ever seen. It's incredibly lifelike.
The cape is beautiful, don't worry about those badly futzed pics you have seen, I think it's pretty much perfect. There isn't a lot in the box but the details on the tiny accessories is amazing.

5-7.jpg
1-11.jpg
2-10.jpg
3-11.jpg
4-9.jpg
Rory, fantastic photos. More natural-light photos to come? :pray:

Back