Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.. and also - I wonder how the PERS is placed and where you reach them.. On both Bats and Joker. Jokers hair is too pointy in the back to go
off like DX01. And it feels like there's not enough room for you too use a tool like on DX02 when the head doesn't seem to be removable from the neck.

For Bats, probably through the mouth when switching faceplates.

For the Joker, it really looks like he has a hair seam. One layer underneath the other when slicked back.

I am a n00b when it comes to HT pieces and I only own a couple. But what are the chances of this bat suit lasting? Is the rubber just going to deteriorate like the others? Have they corrected this issue or figured something out?

I think it's all going to depend on the condition of it when you recieve it and how well you take care of it afterwards. Sun light and heat seem to be the two worst things that anyone will have to worry about. My DX Batman and Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins so far are OK, but it's becauce they are out of direct sun light and are keep in cases. I don't plan on keeping my Keaton Batman any different so I'm sure they'll last for years; hopefully decades.

As for anything else like Ironmans; well normal light red looks like red, but even right out of the box in bright light red looks like pink. So it's like I said how they are when you get them and how well you take care of them afterwards.

I have a SS Creature from the Black Lagoon, it's years old and still looks brand new. :dunno

catdancelol.gif

Back