Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enterbay needs to do an Indiana Jones now -- they have this one window to strike back at HT.

That is, IF this ends up a fail.

Relax- it won't. I have great confidence in HT...from everything they have done lately..

Enterbay needs to do an Indiana Jones now -- they have this one window to strike back at HT.

That is, IF this ends up a fail.

I think their big guns have just fired and they haven't come from the 1/6 side of things. Their experiment with 1/4 scale might be the best way to counter Hot Toys' AF market dominance. EB's 1/6 figures have failed to consistently deliver so I think HT are pretty safe, even if the Indy release ends up short of the mark.

I don't love Indy enough to swallow a less-than-stellar $250 figure. My finger is hovering over the 'PO cancel' button.

I think their big guns have just fired and they haven't come from the 1/6 side of things. Their experiment with 1/4 scale might be the best way to counter Hot Toys' AF market dominance. EB's 1/6 figures have failed to consistently deliver so I think HT are pretty safe, even if the Indy release ends up short of the mark.

I don't love Indy enough to swallow a less-than-stellar $250 figure. My finger is hovering over the 'PO cancel' button.

I'm there with you. There's so many good things out there that I still want. It's a choice of canceling the HT BB or this right now.

I'm there with you. There's so many good things out there that I still want. It's a choice of canceling the HT BB or this right now.

Yeh, if there wasn't so much high quality stuff to choose from I'd be keeping Indy regardless. But as it is, the hard choices have to be made :)

The belt is not even close to accurate and the hat looks too big.

20-Indiana-Jones.jpg

cosplay-girl-crossplay-indiana-jones.jpg

What's that baby doing back there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back