Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
_______________K THIS THREAD!!!

tumblr_li5rg1JJ3b1qbphbeo1_500.gif

Ok but not before we see the revised sculpt......

x6j3vp.png

from the toy show last week. looks like this is what we're getting :(

23sw413.jpg

Hard to tell, but looks just like the old sculpt. Sorry, HT, it's just not close enough to HF for the price. I'll stick with my Sideshow and Medicom Indy.

It really is hard to tell. To me (but it could be the angle) the hat looks like it's finally sitting lower.

Hard to tell, but looks just like the old sculpt. Sorry, HT, it's just not close enough to HF for the price. I'll stick with my Sideshow and Medicom Indy.

If likeness vs. price are a factor I hope you got Medicom Indy at a discount. ;)

Thanks for posting, freshvein. If that is indeed a new sculpt, then I don't think enough was done to get it closer in likeness. The hat DOES appear to be sitting lower, but yes, it could just be the high angle of the shot.

And boy, that's a terrible pose they put him in! Very stiff and unnatural! They've done a better posing job in the past. It's almost like they gave up on him and said, "oh who cares. This Indy's gonna bomb anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back