Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelled..... After seeing the iron man re release with more detail and better head sculpt and painting from new cutting edge techinque B.S. I am waiting. Hot toys is not going to sucker me into this game !!

from the toy show last week. looks like this is what we're getting :(

23sw413.jpg

Interesting that the stands don't have the logo or name-plate on them (meaning that at least the stands are not from the final packaged product).

Still convinced we don't know jack until someone actually has a production figure in-hand.

Interesting that the stands don't have the logo or name-plate on them (meaning that at least the stands are not from the final packaged product).

Still convinced we don't know jack until someone actually has a production figure in-hand.

Agreed. I'll bet that's the same prototype figure that's been circulating at all the toy shows.

What?! You mean someone actually did take pics of Indy at that con and not just repost pics from the last one?

Sarcasm aside, it does look a little different, the hat does seem to sit lower, but it is so hard to tell from that pic. The shoes also look weathered to me, but it's hard to say if this is a different figure fromt he same proto or not without better pics.

That IS the question. I'm all in. I'm too much of an Indy fan to not go for it. I understand the hesitation of some though. Especially for the dough.

23sw413.jpg

Where did this pic come from? Are there any more? Would love a closer look. Maybe it's jsut the angle, lighting, glare, wishful thinking etc. but "Adventure Gear" Indy looks different to me. Heck, the HS on the Map Room Indy looks different too.

Deja Vu.

It's a glitch in the Matrix, it happens when they change something.

Maybe!

... and then maybe not! Look what they did for Superman. First they displayed what seem to be the production sculpt,which looks awesome apparently, realize they've made a mistake showing it too early and promptly display crappy prototype instead!

So maybe there is another sculpt, a great one, but they're only displaying the proto at the show!

Hope isn't lost, yet! :D

23sw413.jpg

Maybe!

... and then maybe not! Look what they did for Superman. First they displayed what seem to be the production sculpt,which looks awesome apparently, realize they've made a mistake showing it too early and promptly display crappy prototype instead!

So maybe there is another sculpt, a great one, but they're only displaying the proto at the show!

Hope isn't lost, yet! :D

That didn't happen with Supes. Those pics of the old prototype were confirmed to be from Ani-Com Hong Kong back in July.

Man, a lot of misinformation and undying hope for HT around here. Not sure why. Don't see why anyone was fooled by the confusion over the old Ani-Com shots since we all saw that set-up in July. Yet, as always, some are confused.

Anyway, not sure what these new shots mean either. Could be that the old 'display' figures are just passed around for....display.

Whether there's a new sculpt or a tweaked sculpt or the same old sculpt -- we can not know until someone gets this in-hand.

Until then, pray, panic, do whatever.

I am seeing different sculpts, look in his eyes. The hat is modified

is more like the old Arnie sculpt..:lecture

New show
6217407993_e8a9d90fc2_b.jpg

old show

308847_222792197782778_138228759572456_659720_327328671_n.jpg

313531_222792211116110_138228759572456_659721_1506433339_n.jpg

I don't see any difference. Could be the same or it could be different...slightly if at all.

And yeah, what's up with the crap pics for this particular piece? Every other figure gets good shots. It's like someone is saying: not too close, must stay five feet back.

The pose is awful on that too. It's like it's the red headed stepchild of HT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back