Gentle Giant: Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark / Temple of Doom Dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
$80.00 each.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - Indiana Jones (Escape with Idol) Deluxe Gallery Diorama
Run for your life, Indiana! In this all-new Gallery Diorama, Doctor Jones sprints past launching arrows, idol in hand, racing against time as the tunnel caves in behind him. Standing approximately 10 inches tall, this sculpture is made of high-quality PVC and comes packaged in a full-color window box.

LINK

U9NNcGR.jpg

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - Indiana Jones (Rope Bridge Standoff) Deluxe Gallery Diorama

Everybody hold on! Indiana Jones has a plan, and you aren't gonna like it! Depicting Indy, machete in hand, as he crosses the rope bridge in Temple of Doom, this approximately 11 inch Gallery Diorama is made of high-quality PVC and comes packaged in a full-color window box. It features detailed sculpting and paint applications.
LINK

i7K7975.jpg

Last edited:
These are so cool. They did more for Jones now than they did back in 2008! I’ll be getting these

These look great, almost suspiciously great considering the price... am I missing something? These look well sculpted and well painted and are nearly 1/6 scale - how come the price is so good?

Yeah maybe Gentle Giant's pictures make this look better than it is - in this pic the paint apps aren't quite as detailed.
Still looks decent for the price

1681173248754.png

1681173132291.png

The likenesses aren't the best on these, to my eye but the bases themselves are quite nice. Reminds me of the environments that Sideshow used to make.

DS Gallery diorama statues are hit or miss. I'll be getting these either way. Also aren't these 1/10 scale?

The sizes don't make sense as the one where he's standing upright is apparent shorter than the other one....

I like these but Diamond's production paintwork will not match it 90% of the time. I'll just wait to see what they look like and then order.

The bust and the 1/6 scale statue are passes for me. Hopefully the paint on the gallery statues isn't awful. Fingers crossed.

Back