Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this could go either way.....no new head sculpt.....a new great head sculpt....
SETTLE-THE-F-DOWN.gif

INDIANA.png

Someone did a terrible photoshop job on the top of the hat. Here's a tip, if you want it to appear smaller, shrink the entire hat, don't just cut a chunk of it out!:gah:

Someone did a terrible photoshop job on the top of the hat. Here's a tip, if you want it to appear smaller, shrink the entire hat, don't just cut a chunk of it out!:gah:

Sooooo ridiculous, whoever did that should hide in shame for the rest of their life! The height of the hat is not even the main problem it's where it sits on his head.

I slimmed it down on my die hard customs on my royce,

you pop off the head, pull out the plug with flat pliers and sand it down a lot then plug it back in it helps a lot actually.

I'd like to see pics of your Royce. The headsculpt looked so much like Brody but that thick ass neck just threw the whole thing off, IMO.

Out of all the HT figures I've bought in the past, this is the only one I've resisted pre-ordering until I actually see production pics before I decide to order.

The amusing thing is that you CAN still pre-order it. Maybe not for very much longer though....

If it comes out in Asia before the US you'll be in with a shout, US first and perhaps not, unless you pre-order from an Asian seller.

What fun, I'm glad I don't actually want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back