Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing I don't like in Andor is many things are earthified. Presence of phone booths; head caps, rifles, etc that very much resemble what we wear today, a marching band with similar composition to modern ones (drum, thrompets, pan flutes, etc), and things like that.
and chinese takeout noodles, pistachios etc

Now season 1 is over, i finalized my want list. I know we'll probably end up with Stormtrooper and deathtrooper reissues to round out Hot Toys mandatory Cassian show production deal but we might get a surprise or two.

Cassian Andor (Ferrix)
Cassian Andor (Imperial Disguise)
Luthen Rael (Ferrix)
Saw Gerrera
Dedra Meero
Mon Mothma

Two Tubes (2-Pack)
Vel Sartha (Aldhani Heist)
Imperial Officer (Ferrix)
Imperial Soldier (Riot Control outfit)

Tubes and Mon Mothma for me. For the rest, I'm good to wait for their S2 looks.
Yep totally the same for me. Hot Toys are dragging the chain here as usual. I guess there were no easy figures which could be taken. No re-painted trooper with green stripes or whatever. But I'll wait and see what comes. Exchange rates need time to fall back so time is on my side.

I want a figure of most of the characters on Andor.

Hope the eventual Cassian figure is based on his look from the finale.
View attachment 609681
6gj9dp.jpg

6gjqk0.gif

Yeah the look from the photo shoot finally showed up in the final ep, and what an incredible episode and character arc that was.

Honestly starting out I thought I'de be happy enough with something approximating a R1 Andor.
This show has carved out so much of it's own identity, and presence, I want it represented all on it's own.
69bc3644dcd4dce335f5f1f72affff2b.jpg

andor-cassian-ferrix-social-featured.jpg

I would gladly take either his more gritty first appearance, or the epic finale version.
And (small details mater) a rotating barrel on that Bryer Pistol is a must, and Nemik's manifesto to go in his satchel :wink1:

With a rotating barrel?
726r6y.gif

726raq.gif

726qv6.gif

Or Nemik's manifesto (faux screen), would also make a great prop (for me).
That has shot up there with the Death Star plans Datacard.
Or further Dr. Henry Jones' Grail Diary as iconic narrative props.

72b35n.gif

Great production and character that doesn't just feed off SW, but finally ads to it.

Luthen as Andor's hellbent "M" is also a must. And might be a harder sell yet Mothma's own sacrifice and presence is just as key.

Hope HT can do right by some of these.

Also B2. :wink1:

Last edited:
The thing I don't like in Andor is many things are earthified. Presence of phone booths; head caps, rifles, etc that very much resemble what we wear today, a marching band with similar composition to modern ones (drum, thrompets, pan flutes, etc), and things like that.
Those things really bothered me more they should have.

If you wanted more of the same, rewatch the older films.

How can a franchise evolve if it's the same formula for decades? People are sick of the MCU now, Bond only pops up every few years and can recast its main character easily.

Andor took some risks and they paid off.

This. All the live long day. :lecture

I’ve only watched the first four episodes of Andor so far but I’m hoping we at least get a Cassian. Maybe add B2EMO as an accessory.

I want a two pack with Luther and his slick speeder.
Luthen's whole shtik is fantastic, he's the original Sir Percy Blakeney/Zorro/Batman with the disinterested aristocrat secret ID, and slick ride and gadgets, brilliantly repurposed into the SW Universe.
Crossed with a hellbent "M" giving missions to a more gritty nothing to lose Bond.

Last edited:
I need merch from Andor now.

I didn't really care about figures from the other shows. Andor has reignited my love for dark gritty dirty sci fi.

No, more like rainy, Dark City, Blade Runner type stuff.

That gif is gross and only reminds me how awful that monstrosity is.

I hope they announce Cassian tonight, otherwise I think the ship will have sailed on him at least until after they've revealed their Avatar figures. We're probably gonna wind up seeing a Jake Sully reissue tonight though.

I'm not so sure about which of protagonists gonna be made.

But I'm damn sure the Andor version of Stomtrooper and Death Trooper are inevitably coming.

I hope they announce Cassian tonight, otherwise I think the ship will have sailed on him at least until after they've revealed their Avatar figures. We're probably gonna wind up seeing a Jake Sully reissue tonight though.

Give me Mace or give me death.

Back