Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With so few "toyetic" designs in the show, Tie Pilot has a chance to get a spot on Hot Toys lineup. As much as i'd love them to tackle a Luthen, a Saw, a Dedra or any other Imperial officer, i don't see them going for anything else than trooper variants with that Andor show. We'll be lucky if we get a Cassian from that first season.

The way this show is going, I would gladly take either, yet I'd love book-end Andors.
One retroactive First appearance gritty trench coat and bryar pistol.
The other Rogue One Captain, to go with K2, Jyn and Chirrut and hopefully Baze and Bodhi to rep the ultimata sacrifice team.

Last edited:
I still have a feeling Hot Toys won't want to pass up on Mon Mothma.

She's the other side of the Rebellion coin to Andor and Luthen.

Plus I'm sure Disney will be pushing for her. Female representation and all.

I like the show, but I don’t see it getting many figures. Maybe cassian of some kind and troopers? Were there any troopers really in the show besides a shore? I would love mon mothma and luthen, but they seem like a long shot. I have zero faith in hot toys.

I like the show, but I don’t see it getting many figures. Maybe cassian of some kind and troopers? Were there any troopers really in the show besides a shore? I would love mon mothma and luthen, but they seem like a long shot. I have zero faith in hot toys.
You'd think a show for "grown ups" would get a decent amount of figures from a toy manufacturer for "grown ups".

But perhaps it doesn't work that way.....

'Andor' offers regular Imperial Army, TIE Pilots, Stormtroopers, Phase II Clone Troopers, K2 Enforcer Droids and Death Troopers -- all figures Hot Toys can pump out without much fuss. Given what's in the pipeline I'd say maybe Stormtrooper and a Death Trooper, TIE Pilot teased and left in limbo forever.

As for the rest ... Cassian packed with his 'family droid' ... Luthen, Dedra, and Mon Mothma would be a minimalistic offering of some key players but Hot Toys is capricious and unpredictable, so if we saw Andor, Luthen and Dedra it'd be pretty shocking.

They didn't do much with Rogue One so I'd say they may well do less with this.

They didn't do much with Rogue One so I'd say they may well do less with this.
I'm no Hot Toys apologist, but not sure I exactly go along with that statement.

16 figures is pretty respectable......

Rogue One is only a Jawa and Gonk away from A New Hope.

Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 18.59.47.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 19.00.02.jpg

RO: 4 stormtrooper, 3 death trooper, and 2 shore trooper variants. 3 unique headsculpts.

ANH: 4 stormtrooper, 2 Vader variants. 7 unique headsculpts.

@Hoody999 I get what you're saying but it was mostly troopers, 8 of which were easy repaints. They did collectors dirty on the heroes and held off on Krennic for years (?)

(Well 5 were repaints, once you subtract the originals.)

Yeah I don’t like the chances of many if any figures from Andor but:

1. Luthen
2. R0 Cassian
3. Mon Mothma
4. B2EMO
5. Dedra
6. Kino
7. Vel
8. Melshi
9. Prison Cassian
10. Bix

Lol

Though I don't like the live bobblehead version of GI and writing of Reva, their likeness is awesome.

Back