Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Cobb Vanth is never going to happen.

You are correct.

And let?s hope Mandalorian armor does NOT become the next Iron man/ spiderman.

I know collectors are OCD completionists......BUT

But if you ask HT collectors at large, I am sure most would want Bespin Han , a decent Chewbacca or a Greedo before dozens of essentially the same armored character.....

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Yep. We are already deep in Stormtrooper variants. As cool as Mandalorian armors look, i'm not into collecting to display rows of troopers. They look great on display only if there are enough heroes and villains to enhance or interact with.

Sexy enought with this armor. Day one for sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong I think they've made every live-action helmeted Mando (and wannabe Mandos) so far, apart from the Armorer: ESB/ROTJ Boba, AOTC Jango, Din Djarin, Heavy Mando, DW Mando. When you think about it like that then the Amorer still has a great chance... I just hope she keeps the helmet on to increase her chances :lol

What about all the Mandalorians from the Culvert who helped Mando escape from the bounty hunters? They have only committed to one of those so far.

If Sabine keeps her Rebels look (which I'd say she definitely will) she'll look pretty cool on the shelf with a bit of colour.

sw-bs-sabine-rebels.jpg

Yeah, while I'm loving the Mandos featured on the show, there's certainly a lot of blue. Armorer and Sabine would definitely help add some variation to a Mando shelf.

Bo's helmet is very nice. But if HT produces Sabine, armorer and Bo, my first choice would be Sabine. Second would be either armorer or Bo depending on how much we will see of them.

I am reserving a space for the figure of kenobi from the disney plus series, how will his outfit be?

What about all the Mandalorians from the Culvert who helped Mando escape from the bounty hunters? They have only committed to one of those so far.

Okay I get the point. We never really get a clear look at them, and they only serve as background Mandos. Part of the scenery. Of those with proper screen time only the Armorer is missing... and Bo?s Night Owls, of course.

As for Sabine, I agree with Hoody, I can?t wait to see how her armour translates to live-action. She?ll be the most colourful Mando we?ve had to date, that?s for sure.

Why do I get the feeling we?re going to see clean stormtroopers on Mando Monday?

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I get the point. We never really get a clear look at them, and they only serve as background Mandos. Part of the scenery. Of those with proper screen time only the Armorer is missing... and Bo?s Night Owls, of course.

As for Sabine, I agree with Hoody, I can?t wait to see how her armour translates to live-action. She?ll be the most colourful Mando we?ve had to date, that?s for sure.

New Mandalorians will always be a win. I expect Mando figures to take over from Iron Man and Spidey if they sell well.

Why do I get the feeling we?re going to see clean stormtroopers on Mando Monday?

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaah! Don?t jinx it![emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It could be worse. Rose Tico, anyone? :chase

Moff Gideon will be next. They're not going to tease him and then release a different Mando figure. IMO.....:lol

New Mandalorians will always be a win. I expect Mando figures to take over from Iron Man and Spidey if they sell well.

I'm down with that, as long as they're different Mandalorians and not every single possible variant of Din Djarin. The aesthetics of Mandalorian armour just can't be beaten, the only thing that comes close imo is clone trooper armour.

It could be worse. Rose Tico, anyone? :chase

Don't let Malgus hear you say that :pray:

I'm also really interested to see Boba's full desert/mythos onscreen outfit in full view.

Sideshow's effort is a bit ho-hum. Basically a standard Boba Fett with a wrap.

boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5e444384056cf.jpg

Back