Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I'm also really interested to see Boba's full desert/mythos onscreen outfit in full view.

THAT is the HT connected with this series that will truly set the world on fire. An unhelmed swap-out head for Fett, at last....? People gonna buy the hell out of that. I'll be first.

I really want Bo Katan tho. Hell. I'll admit it, if HT made all three of these Mandos from ep. 11 I am buying all of them.

p.s. no talking bad about Mythos Fett tho, he has his flaws but he is gorgeous.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Count yourself among the lucky ones. :lol

You know, before I saw that movie I was like Now why is this poor female character getting so much hate?! Still so much sexism, here in the modern world. Then i saw the movie, and it sure didnt take long to figure out why. Sexism had nothing to do with it.

SILENCE, HERETIC.

I'm joking. I think :) you gonna jinx us

Is it heresy ... or is *truth* such a bitter tonic for Howard's thralls?

You'll all drink ... one way ... or the *other*. For the The Way of One Sixth ... is *submission*. :acme

Remember when people here thought HT was going to make every single ARC Trooper, Clone variant, and Clone Commander? That was about 3 weeks ago. Now it's every Mandalorian. I wonder what it will be next week?

THAT is the HT connected with this series that will truly set the world on fire. An unhelmed swap-out head for Fett, at last....? People gonna buy the hell out of that. I'll be first.

I really want Bo Katan tho. Hell. I'll admit it, if HT made all three of these Mandos from ep. 11 I am buying all of them.

p.s. no talking bad about Mythos Fett tho, he has his flaws but he is gorgeous.

Yes! Mythos Fett is a terrific looking figure. The floppy body is my only complaint and I've managed posing without that being a factor, so I did it.

Remember when people here thought HT was going to make every single ARC Trooper, Clone variant, and Clone Commander? That was about 3 weeks ago. Now it's every Mandalorian. I wonder what it will be next week?

WandaVision. :lol And all those people hoping for an IW/EG Wanda will have to be satisfied with the June Cleaver version.

WandaVision-Scarlet-Witch-01.jpg

Well it won?t be a ST figure [emoji23]

You know, before I saw that movie I was like Now why is this poor female character getting so much hate?! Still so much sexism, here in the modern world. Then i saw the movie, and it sure didnt take long to figure out why. Sexism had nothing to do with it.

Well said. There is and always has been great female characters in Star Wars going back to Leia, and even Padme in the PT. Filoni does them better than anyone: Ahsoka, Bo Katan, Sabine, Ventress, Duchess Satine etc. You'll rarely hear any negative comments towards them from male fans, in fact, quite the opposite they're generally loved by male fans. Even in the Disney era we've seen the likes of Jyn and Qi'ra, who again are popular among male fans. However, there's just something that feels very different and a little antagonistic about the Rey character. Maybe someone else can put their finger on what that is. Maybe it's because she's seemingly perfect at everything and easily kicks everyone's butts that she doesn't earn that same respect.

Does anyone know when we?ll be getting the OST?s for Chapters 9-11? They were released weekly, after each episode, last year. Some great music so far in this season, particularly the Gamorrean fight, the Tusken Raiders riding into Mos Pelgo and Bo Katan?s theme. Also, the theme in Chapter 10 where the Child is staring through the egg canister.

Does anyone know when we?ll be getting the OST?s for Chapters 9-11? They were released weekly, after each episode, last year. Some great music so far in this season, particularly with the scenes with the Gamorrean fight, the Tusken Raiders riding into Mos Pelgo and Bo Katan?s theme. Also, the theme in Chapter 10 where the Child is staring through the egg canister.

Apparently they are releasing it in two halves this season. We should get the first instalment after the next chapter. Makes sense. There has been reuse of themes this season meaning less new tracks, and it?s what they did with TCW season 7.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently they are releasing it in two halves this season. We should get the first instalment after the next chapter. Makes sense. There has been reuse of themes this season meaning less new tracks, and it?s what they did with TCW season 7.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent, thank you. Cool so next week then, can?t wait.

Figured Mano himself would be the only figure I'd need from this show, but if Sasha Banks' character gets a figure, I might need that too just to have Sasha Banks on the shelf. Of course, there's little chance they'd do an unmasked portrait.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I think there’s a pretty high likelihood of seeing Bo Katan at some point given both the character’s popularity and how much HT seems to be leaning into The Mandalorian. I really like Katie Sakoff. However, I actually prefer the all blue armor and sleeker helmet worn by Koska Reeves/Sasha Banks. Hopefully both figures get produced. That said, I hope the prospect of Cara and Greef figures don’t end up getting overshadowed by all the new characters showing up. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on the Heavy Infantry Mando because those two are higher priority.

I think there’s a pretty high likelihood of seeing Bo Katan at some point given both the character’s popularity and how much HT seems to be leaning into The Mandalorian. I really like Katie Sakoff. However, I actually prefer the all blue armor and sleeker helmet worn by Koska Reeves/Sasha Banks. Hopefully both figures get produced. That said, I hope the prospect of Cara and Greef figures don’t end up getting overshadowed by all the new characters showing up. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on the Heavy Infantry Mando because those two are higher priority.

Honestly Hot Toys teased 3 products that are neither Greef nor Cara. Boba and Ahsoka are highly likely so it will be a while. I think they are going to wait till at least the end of the season. If I am HT, I would start working on Bo Katan. I still think Cara has a good chance eventually.

Honestly Hot Toys teased 3 products that are neither Greef nor Cara. Boba and Ahsoka are highly likely so it will be a while. I think they are going to wait till at least the end of the season. If I am HT, I would start working on Bo Katan. I still think Cara has a good chance eventually.

Yeah but HT have had time to develop Greef and Cara so that definitely helps especially with headsculpts. I can't imagine Hot Toys would have gotten extreme heads-up time to start development on Live-action Boba or Live-action Ahsoka given the secrecy of it all.

Personally I think they're just waiting for Cara and Greef to show up in an episode before they drop them.

But I guess we'll see pretty soon. I expect them to turn up in this weeks episode.

Back