Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

As nice as it would be to see a Mandalorian figure at SDCC, we kind of know we’ll be getting the guy at a later date anyway. It’d be nice to see some new stuff... that they’ll never release.

Did anyone notice that there is a flash in the trailer of at least one of other Mandalorian, other than Pascal’s character? There may be a third one, but I couldn’t quite tell. It was a reddish Mandalorian armour from what I recall. Maybe we’ll get a few different Mandalorians to put on display.

As nice as it would be to see a Mandalorian figure at SDCC, we kind of know we’ll be getting the guy at a later date anyway. It’d be nice to see some new stuff... that they’ll never release.

Did anyone notice that there is a flash in the trailer of at least one of other Mandalorian, other than Pascal’s character? There may be a third one, but I couldn’t quite tell. It was a reddish Mandalorian armour from what I recall. Maybe we’ll get a few different Mandalorians to put on display.

Yeah, one looks like he gets stabbed in the neck but I've counted 3 so far. I'm hoping Gina gets some sort of helmet too. You can't shoot a gattling gun and not have proper headgear:lol

Mando.JPG

Yep, that's the guy. Would love a Mandalorian with red armour. Is Cara Dune a Mandalorian too?

Yep, that's the guy. Would love a Mandalorian with red armour. Is Cara Dune a Mandalorian too?

She said on the panel that she was an ex-Rebel Shocktrooper and I wanna say Filoni or Favrau also confirmed that so I guess that’s a first.

She said on the panel that she was an ex-Rebel Shocktrooper and I wanna say Filoni or Favrau also confirmed that so I guess that’s a first.

She looks rather funky, a nice change from the usual short skinny female characters. Really hoping Hot Toys go crazy with this show and release multiple figures. The slight concern being it’s so close to Episode IX, so hoping they won’t overlook it in favour of that. Here’s a prediction, The Mandalorian figures will outsell the Rise of Skywalker figures.

She looks rather funky, a nice change from the usual short skinny female characters. Really hoping Hot Toys go crazy with this show and release multiple figures. The slight concern being it’s so close to Episode IX, so hoping they won’t overlook it in favour of that. Here’s a prediction, The Mandalorian figures will outsell the Rise of Skywalker figures.

I quite like her concept art look more and hope she ends up with that look towards the end of the season. Especially since all the footage seemed to be from early in the series.

59129587_1173083379482361_3222140085285683200_n.jpg

But yeah, my money's ready for everything Mandalorian. Thank goodness nothing's really interested me recently and I'm been saving money.

I am beyond stoked for Mandalorian. I’m probably already going to buy everything HT offers from it. Based on the leaked footage, this has been the first Star Wars thing in a bit to really ignite my inner child. I’m way too pumped and hopefully HT delves pretty deep into the line. And definitely I second what Hoody said about Tusken Raiders. NEED.

I'm betting heavily on the Mandalorian at SDCC.

Here’s a prediction, The Mandalorian figures will outsell the Rise of Skywalker figures.

I definitely wouldn't bet against you on that one !

November is going to be a killer month ! New Star Wars game too !!

Am also kind of happy they are releasing it weekly. I prefer to consume stuff like this slowly to extend the experience and time span.

The online analysis shows that will pop up are also cool to discuss the latest episode.

Then once they're all out I'll re-watch them all as a binge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that’s so much better that way just to get the full experience. It took me a few days to finish Stranger Things last week and it’s tough to discuss because half the people have long past discussed things that happened earlier on and the other half haven’t seen/caught up yet and it just feels like a mess trying to discuss things.

Same thing with Marvel shows. By the end of the series, all I can remember is a fight scene or two and rarely ever join online discussions because of it. At least Game of Thrones conversations/complaints kept me entertained on a weekly basis during its seasons.

I definitely wouldn't bet against you on that one !

November is going to be a killer month ! New Star Wars game too !!

Am also kind of happy they are releasing it weekly. I prefer to consume stuff like this slowly to extend the experience and time span.

The online analysis shows that will pop up are also cool to discuss the latest episode.

Then once they're all out I'll re-watch them all as a binge.

Bang on with the slow consumption. It looks like each episode will be packed with so much detail and Easter eggs that a lot of it will get overlooked if binge watched. That's what I did with Twin Peaks: The Return a couple of years ago. Watched each episode 2 or 3 times in a week, participated in the bizarre tin foil hat discussions on Reddit, and then binge watched the entire series before the finale. It heightened the whole experience.

Recently Amazon dropped Nicolas Winding Refn's Too Old to Die Young all in one go. Most of the episodes were movie length and packed full of detail. If ever there was a series that needed a weekly slot it was that. It built practically no hype because of it, and I imagine ended up a flop.

The Mandalorian can't come soon enough. Tbh although I'm not a sequel hater (or lover) I barely give The Rise of Skywalker a second thought because of the anticipation for this show.

New Clone Wars espisodes are coming too, I was hoping to see Hot Toys tackle phase 2 Rex, Fives and Echo so I could rest happily.

Oh wait the Mandalorian with Meth Krennic too...:panic::lol

The Mandalorian can't come soon enough. Tbh although I'm not a sequel hater (or lover) I barely give The Rise of Skywalker a second thought because of the anticipation for this show.

Haha I'm exactly the same. Sure I'll go see it but I've essentially written that trilogy off. And I don't think were the only ones.

New Clone Wars espisodes are coming too, I was hoping to see Hot Toys tackle phase 2 Rex, Fives and Echo so I could rest happily.

Oh wait the Mandalorian with Meth Krennic too...:panic::lol

Oh yes. I often forget that. I really need to re-watch the entire thing to get back into the swing of it. Not a bad thing to have to do [emoji2]

I just saw that The Mandalorian has a budget of 15 million per episode. Not sure if that's gbp or usd, but it's equal to Game of Thrones' last season. Disney seem to be going all out on this. Each episode will feel like its own movie.

Of course it'll need an overall series story arc, but each episode could easily have its own stand alone mission/story set on different planets in the outer rim. Imagine the very final shot in the last episode showing an elongated Mandalorian shadow, the camera slowly panning up from the ground to show a figure in green and yellow Mandalorian armour. How about that for a cliffhanger for season 2?

I just saw that The Mandalorian has a budget of 15 million per episode. Not sure if that's gbp or usd, but it's equal to Game of Thrones' last season. Disney seem to be going all out on this. Each episode will feel like its own movie.

Of course it'll need an overall series story arc, but each episode could easily have its own stand alone mission/story set on different planets in the outer rim. Imagine the very final shot in the last episode showing an elongated Mandalorian shadow, the camera slowly panning up from the ground to show a figure in green and yellow Mandalorian armour. How about that for a cliffhanger for season 2?

Yep it's a really good sign. I think they initially said $10M per episode but either way it's a good sum to get decent CGI and movie quality finish etc.

My cliffhanger ending was The Mandalorian looking for some Jedi artifact and discovering post RotJ Luke (Sebastian Stan) at the same location.

Curtain close with Mandalorian pulling gun on Luke and as Luke turns around to face camera.

Won't happen I know. But there could be any number of cooling Season 1 endings.

Imagine a season 1 cliffhanger similar to the end of Twin Engines of Destruction? :thud:

#MakeSWGreatAgain

Man I have never been excited for SW like this for a freaking long time. With upcoming new Clone Wars and The Mandalorian :yess:

Yep it's a really good sign. I think they initially said $10M per episode but either way it's a good sum to get decent CGI and movie quality finish etc.

My cliffhanger ending was The Mandalorian looking for some Jedi artifact and discovering post RotJ Luke (Sebastian Stan) at the same location.

Curtain close with Mandalorian pulling gun on Luke and as Luke turns around to face camera.

Won't happen I know. But there could be any number of cooling Season 1 endings.

Now that is what I am talking about! Problem is Disney just cannot get SW right.

Back