Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which ones will get a figure?
20230222_173237.jpg

The one to the right with her LOLA droïd at the belt is garanteed. It seems like Hasbro didn't sell enough from the Kenobi show and asked Lucasfilm to put it in Mando Season 3 to get rid of their stock.

That was the dumbest thing ever. Make a new iconic character fans seem to love, give him a new iconic ship fans also love, then blow it. :lol
Gotta sell more toys!
Such a genuinely shocking moment. The only thing worse would be seeing Slave 1 get blown up like that.

The new ship is cute, but how you going to bring your however-many mission compadres with you on the mission, in a one-seater? You dont have a hold, you cant carbonite anyone i just feel it was a huge step down.
Just watch Hot Toys go and release the Naboo Starfighter and the very next week they’ll go and blow it up. Then you’ll get Razorcrest 2.0 with a new paint job, the Rainbowcrest.
I'm sure Peli Motto Hasbro Marketing is working on something....
62syn1.gif
At some point she's going to find the hull of a Razor Crest, and they'll just combine it with the naboo Statfighter :lol

Last edited:
Still feels unlikely but I t’d be nice if we finally get Greef.

View attachment 624798View attachment 624799View attachment 624800
Cara Dune aside, Greef is the last main recurring character to not get a figure from HT yet. All of Hasbro’s Greefs have sold very poorly so I can’t imagine HT makes him unless he has something really memorable coming up. His look gets more and more interesting and would make for a nice figure. Heck, I’d love to see Peli Motto as well.

Cara Dune aside, Greef is the last main recurring character to not get a figure from HT yet. All of Hasbro’s Greefs have sold very poorly so I can’t imagine HT makes him unless he has something really memorable coming up. His look gets more and more interesting and would make for a nice figure. Heck, I’d love to see Peli Motto as well.
I read somewhere he’s in 4 episodes this season, so if they don’t make him now they’re never making him. Personally I think it’d be a great one to start the season 3 line, along with one of those colourful Mandos.

Those look great! I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the heads-up, MyenShi!
Speaking of the art of Andor (or even BOBF for that matter) - what happened to the "Art of.." books that usually accompany the movies & shows? One on Andor is a must!

Back