Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A shameless bit of self promotion there, Andrew 😛

Only kidding looks great. Now if only you had a BBQ behind it it’d be complete 😉

I love it with those ESB bounty hunters flanking him. A ROTJ style Gamorrean or two would indeed be very cool, I think we’re on the same wavelength there. I’m also devastated they never made Black Krrsantan, I loved the live-action design of that Wookie.
Thanks. Just a bit of hard insulation foam with gap filler spread over it with some 3D printed gargoyles inserted at the front. Nothing too expensive to make yourself.

Oh don't remind me of Black Krrsantan !! He'd definitely be in there !!

97502b2cf798ef0b3cd7f33e0f1b1694.gif

boba-fett-post-credits.jpg

He is gonna join the Scooter Squad, you know. That would be a most Disney thing to do.

Just get this version, strip off the armor and sell it. Not real sure we will be seeing this guy onscreen again.
Definitely holding out for S3 Robo Cob version, with (quickdraw) bionic arm gimmick with lever on his back.
If the mod-operation gets him a new eye too, even better!

Or esentailly Cob Vanth becoming the SWU version of ...
7a2260.gif

7a20me.gif
:p

Last edited:
Thanks. Just a bit of hard insulation foam with gap filler spread over it with some 3D printed gargoyles inserted at the front. Nothing too expensive to make yourself.

Oh don't remind me of Black Krrsantan !! He'd definitely be in there !!
I definitely need a 3D printer, there’s so much Jabba’s Palace and Mos Eisley Cantina stuff I want to make. Especially some of those aliens. The Max Rebo Band, Jabba’s Spit, and Oola are at the top of my to do list.

Only looking for figures of new characters or drastically different new looks. Need to manage the collection better :)
Right now I can't say there is anything on my wishlist for Mando S3. Maybe there'll be an awesome new character that will impress me (like Vanth in S2) and I am keeping a fool's hope that we may surprisingly see Cara Dune and get a figure of her, but I guess there's a better chance of hell freezing over.

I have no interest in a colorful bunch of Mandalorians.

Right now I can't say there is anything on my wishlist for Mando S3. Maybe there'll be an awesome new character that will impress me (like Vanth in S2) and I am keeping a fool's hope that we may surprisingly see Cara Dune and get a figure of her, but I guess there's a better chance of hell freezing over.
I still think they should just hire Lucy Lawless to take over and move on. It’s not like they haven’t had to recast a role before.

(And selfishly I can get a Lucy Lawless HT out of it if they did…)

I have no interest in a colorful bunch of Mandalorians.
Agreed, I'm also not a fan of heap of multicoloured Mandos, but we know Hot Toys will make at least one or two of them. Such easy money for them.

No doubt Bo Katan will have a different look somehow.

Where's Captain Trips, the man with the lists ? I'm sure he'll know who could be showing up for S3.

I wouldn't mind this dude from the trailer.

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 16.48.02.jpg

If you read the rumor sites there may be figures of some new characters. I'm trying to save my $ for the Ahsoka show. Easily 6 good figures from that.
7bfdsi.gif

yqf920g9m9291.png

Haven't read rumors,. though didn't the preview end with live action [Sabine] looking at the mural of the Ghost Crew. So I assume all those (minus Freddi Prince Jr., likley pissed they killed him off although Force Ghost possible) ) will all be forthcoming in their live action appearance.
And Ahsoka's arc began with her looking for Thrawn (likley being introed as the main antagonist to unite the FavRoni shows Universe, so he's a given with the likeness of Lars Mikkelsen.

Last edited:
Haven't read rumors,. though didn't the preview end with Ahsoka looking at the mural of the Ghost Crew. So I assume all those (minus Freddi Prince Jr., likley pissed they killed him off although Force Ghost possible) ) will all be forthcoming in their live action appearance.
And her arc began with her looking for Thrawn (likley being introed as the main antagonist to unite the FavRoni shows Universe, so he's a given with the likeness of Lars Mikkelsen.

I'm guessing Ahsoka, Serbine, Hera, Chopper, Ezra and Thrawn for the 6. There will likely be more.

I don't think you can compare Ahsoka with Andor.

I fail to see why not. Especially given HT's known proclivity for odd release choices. Make this figure no one asked for, skip this other wildly popular one.... its what they do.

I do not believe for one second that the entire cast of Rebels is showing up in that show. I would not bet one dollar. I have one too many memories of people on FB screaming about how the whole cast of Rebels was going to take over the Razor Crest. Uh-huh. That happened.

Back