Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good review of Book of Boba to date, and the choice of Grogu taken to a deeper level. Not too long, worth a look.

When is this Chinese new year over ? I seem to recall HT still had announcements during the holiday season last year.

Perhaps they are just waiting for BoBF to finish, then they'll be back I guess.

Hopefully. I reckon it'll be Cobb Vanth with a bit of luck !
Classic Spidey release and Cobb announcement will work!

This should be a big time for HT. Got a 3 week window til Batman week. Rumor is BD Goblin and Doc Ock this month. Feb 17th is the finale for Peacemaker, so do we get one of him? We suspect more NWH releases and still no Hawkeye.

Black Christian, Cobb Vanth, Cad Bane is the logical list, with my opinion of an outside chance of classic Gam Guard look.

Classic Spidey release and Cobb announcement will work!

This should be a big time for HT. Got a 3 week window til Batman week. Rumor is BD Goblin and Doc Ock this month. Feb 17th is the finale for Peacemaker, so do we get one of him? We suspect more NWH releases and still no Hawkeye.

Black Christian, Cobb Vanth, Cad Bane is the logical list, with my opinion of an outside chance of classic Gam Guard look.
Yep, sounds good for this week. No doubt there will be a smattering of Book of Boba Fett figures here and there from here on out as they did with Mando.

The Gamorrean Guards have looked better and better by each episode. That one with the helmet this week when Mando lands in the Jabba Hangar looked great.

But yes, Black Krrysanten, Cobb Vanth and Cad Bane would be the ones.

In fact going by what we've seen, Howard might take the Marvel approach and only release 2-3 figures for the show. OK maybe 5 total including Ming and Boba on Throne. But Mando is the main line.

BoBF line: Gamorrean Guards (still hopeful), Krrsantan, Cad Bane, Luke w/ Grogu training, Boba (because they probably have to)
Mando line: Cobb Vanth

I don't think SW series will get the 2-3 fig treatment like Marvel. The Marvel figs announced are characters that already have figures. HT need to make Krrsantan, Bane and Vanth because there are no figures of them on the market. Luke is Luke and his training outfit seems pretty easy to do. Even if Howard hates BoBF, he should know these figures will sell.

Howard after announcing another Iron Man:

31BC1A3E-81E8-4E56-B111-676E1BC12945.jpeg

Secret Base is open for business again on Monday. That is when all the Hong Kong sellers are saying they'll start shipping classic suit Spidey.

Training Grogu and Luke would be nice to get eventually but no rush with the Mandalorian Luke still on pre-order. Really hoping Cad Bane is the next Star Wars announcement.

Cobb Vanth is the obvious next Star Wars figure. I'm confident Cad Bane will happen eventually and a little less so with Black Whatever because of the extra work required to make him.

Last edited:
My bet is we won't see Cad until the summer cons at the earliest.

We didn't see Luke til that time last year.
Yeah Black K and Bane will be later, nobody knew for fact they were in the show prior to it airing. I doubt toy companies got the go ahead until the episodes aired due to potential leaks.

Doesn’t the Chinese New Year last several weeks? Thought it ended after the 15th of Feb

I think it is for a week for businesses, but it is normal for people to take off longer from what very little I know of it.

Similar to how Americans take off a week or 2 around Christmas and New Years.

Back