Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His live action costume looks like HT can use fabric to make instead of pleather. That's a big deal to a lot of collectors.
Yep, and his cool re-breather on the back will look cool too. They'll need to look to OG Antman for a similar thing there.

I'm still not happy with the live action face they gave him, still can't get used to it from seeing the Clone Wars version over so many years.

But OK, it wouldn't stop me from buying a figure of him !

Yep, and his cool re-breather on the back will look cool too. They'll need to look to OG Antman for a similar thing there.

I'm still not happy with the live action face they gave him, still can't get used to it from seeing the Clone Wars version over so many years.

But OK, it wouldn't stop me from buying a figure of him !
I'm fine with their interpretation of Bane in live action. Keeping in mind this is a much older Bane, the lighter blue might make sense and I think this will make one of the best action figures we've seen in Star Wars in quite some time....

His live action costume looks like HT can use fabric to make instead of pleather. That's a big deal to a lot of collectors.

Fabric is more fitting for a wild west gunslinger too. I sure hope the sculpt shows those creepy teeth.

cad_bane_book_of_boba_fett.jpg

Fabric is more fitting for a wild west gunslinger too. I sure hope the sculpt shows those creepy teeth.

View attachment 561122

It's not too late to have him with his toothpick in the finale so they could add that accessory too. I know some downplay it but for people who've been fans since TCW, it's almost essential for him.

Nice natural seam around his face if they wanted to offer swappable expressions.
That's true. And considering it's not human skin tones, perhaps easier for them to paint, meaning 2-3 faceplates could be doable. i.e Batman figures.

Could even offer that as a deluxe version and charge a bit more for all I care. I'd still get it.

Shame it's not Jason Isaacs reprising the role, though I suppose he'd be a bit old. Then again, he'd be covered in paint and some prosthetics which would hide his age a bit.
And the Grand Inquisitor was at least in his 40's from what we know, I guess it could have just been down to scheduling or lack of interest from Isaacs.

I hope we get some cool inquisitor figures, I really wanted a Second Sister.

Ok. Seems strange though with so much content coming out (theoretically almost enough for a new episode every week of this year) that they would wait until May now for the next show ??

Back