Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to be pretty positive about this show but in my opinion that episode was awful. So the poor jobless Vogue models have shiny bodily upgrades and shiny bikes? This wasn't the streets of Tatooine, this was Sesame Street.

But I did love Black K and a few other things peppered throughout the episode.

Which leak is this? SpoilEr tag it. All the leaks ive read so far are 95% bull.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep. 95% b.s. just like i thought. You know why its bull? Things are not moving anywhere near fast enough to fit in even a third of that.

Rex and Echo are showing up LOL, what ten year old wrote this

Yep. 95% b.s. just like i thought. You know why its bull? Things are not moving anywhere near fast enough to fit in even a third of that.

Rex and Echo are showing up LOL, what ten year old wrote this

Some of it has already panned out in some form, and the series is bad enough so far that I wouldn't be surprised if they crammed the rest of that into the next four episodes. :lol

The next 4 episodes could be great but 2 out of 3 of the early episodes being weak and only 1 good episode is not what I was expecting from BoBF. Guess I bought into the hype. RR's "all killer and no filler" and "every episode having a surprise" talk had me believing.
Boba sure is a nicer guy than I'd have thought he'd be. Don't think he's cut out for this crime lord business.
If he wanted a career change, he could have opened a pizza place on Tattooine. Have his teenage gang deliver pizza on their little vespa's.
Seriously though, he sucks at this. Maybe he should lead an "honourable and respectful" mercenary band that only fights bad guys or something. This cuddly Boba could work for the New Republic.
What I just can't work out is why are they writing Fett this way ? They even have Fennec telling him he's a "pu$sy".

It makes no sense.

Pretty obvious he's going to ride that Rancor though. I guess that could be pretty epic.

Seems smaller than the adult, but still no way Hot Toys would do that 1/6 scale. Surely.

Then again they need a way to sell that BoB Fett figure. :)

Pretty obvious he's going to ride that Rancor though. I guess that could be pretty epic.
Seems smaller than the adult, but still no way Hot Toys would do that 1/6 scale. Surely.

That’s clearly going to be his “litter”. Let’s be honest though he’s going to have those mobility scooter kids riding alongside him, so the coolness factor will plummet.

That’s clearly going to be his “litter”. Let’s be honest though he’s going to have those mobility scooter kids riding alongside him, so the coolness factor will plummet.

This was nothing short of atrocious. The show is the complete laughingstock of the internet. Some of the replies I got yesterday are looking awful silly today...
This episode was crap, the last wasn’t. Stop being smug, you didn’t make anyone look silly. As chrisstruthers said previously you call it on an episode by episode basis.

This episode was crap, the last wasn’t. Stop being smug, you didn’t make anyone look silly. As chrisstruthers said previously you call it on an episode by episode basis.

Lol hate to say I told you so, but....

giphy (71).gif

Lol hate to say I told you so, but....

View attachment 555447
You didn’t tell anyone anything. You had an agenda against this thing before it even started. Let’s face it you were waiting to be negative about anything Disney SW that came out after they sacked (rightfully so) Saint Gina. It would have been no different if it’d been Kenobi, Andor, Mando s.3 or whatever…

You didn’t tell anyone anything. You had an agenda against this thing before it even started. Let’s face it you were waiting to be negative about anything Disney SW that came out after they sacked (rightfully so) Saint Gina. It would have been no different if it’d been Kenobi, Andor, Mando s.3 or whatever…

giphy (72).gif

Actually I really wanted a great show about legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett. But what we got is out of shape Temuera Morrison poorly acting out whatever the **** this train wreck is.

Episode 3 was awful except for black krysantum vs boba, even though krysantum had NO weapons in his fight. The street kids was hard to watch...smh

Back