Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from gang's bikes, which does not fit SW universe, and chase scenes, I don't have major issues with today's episode. I like SW a lot, but I am not a worshipper who hates it when a character does not behave as I expect. I simply enjoy it. Some very much, some not so much, and sometimes don't like what I see. But that's because the plot is uninteresting, not because he/she behaved contrary to former iterations like EU or previous movies.
I felt odd about the bikes as well, but then again they kind of prequel era…like something you’d see on Coruscant.

Give me bad acting and plot holes any day over bad production design.

jGHmy_.gif

If you know what I mean.

The teens with the scooters was the worst part... That chase at the end was cringe asf
For sure. Tatooine has always been dirty and "lived in" and those scooters and their bright colors seemed too out of place. Definitely had a prequel era vibe, or as someone else mentioned Canto Bite (or whatever that place was called). I think we can all see that there's a Boba rides his trusty Rancor into battle scene coming toward the end of the season. Could be cool, could be cringe, I guess we will see.

This episode, in my opinion, was the weakest of the three...

For sure. Tatooine has always been dirty and "lived in" and those scooters and their bright colors seemed too out of place. Definitely had a prequel era vibe, or as someone else mentioned Canto Bite (or whatever that place was called). I think we can all see that there's a Boba rides his trusty Rancor into battle scene coming toward the end of the season. Could be cool, could be cringe, I guess we will see.

This episode, in my opinion, was the weakest of the three...
Totally agree, they could have come up with any canon fodder scum to be part of the band with beat up Harley speeder bikes. Not some kids with highly polished bikes with perfectly uniform colours and bad CGI. No doubt one of them will be force sensitive as well.

BUT I will say the bit with Boba coming back to the Tusken camp after the biker gang/Pike instructed attack did pay off.

So a mixed episode for me.

Last edited:
I liked Krrsantan fight. The biker gang is probably the worst part of the show so far. They look too clean. The bikes are way too clean and looked out of place. Also, why do they have to do the 4 UNO colours for the chase scene, that was the absolute worst, lol. They kind of fit in more if this was a Marvel show/movie.

The cyborg modified kids should have looked more like something gritty from Cyberpunk. It really was a bad design from top to bottom really. All that aside, the episode was the weakest of the lot but I did still enjoy it.

**SPOILER**

The flashback to Tusken Boba part was fine, the rest was total s***e I thought...really, really bad. The biker gang kids and the car chase.....jesus christ. Boba Fett has been reduced to a big girl's blouse now (thank christ I didn't order the Boba throne set) and Krrsantan a feared bounty hunter who can't kill a sleeping man and doesn't carry a weapon. I'm starting to doubt Kathleen Kennedy and the boys.

After preparing myself for the worst after reading comments here I have to say, it wasn't as horrible as I thought it'd be (but I was really expecting something that would make me walk away from the series).
The flashback scene was OK with me. Building up to next phase. I suspect it'll tie in with the current day crime stuff.
The BBW (Big Black Wookiee) fight was pretty good. Would love a figure of him (assuming they really nail it, HT have not done too great with Wookiees)
Though couldn't he just have straight up murdered him in his sleep?
Guess he wanted to fight a dripping wet naked man for some reason.
The "biker" gang, aka kiddy vespa gang were bloody awful. I laughed every time they and their hilarious mobility scooters were on screen.
Pleased they're expanding the crime lord stuff but still think it's all moving a little slower than it probably ought to given the short runtime and only 7 episode season and split focus between flashbacks and current day stuff (though I think they'll merge by the end)
If, as rumoured, the final 3 episodes are going to be a lot more intense, that's great, but the first half of the season has been pretty meh overall.

Last edited:
Back