Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't be a stretch considering they look so similar.

kj6tyszl9k761.png

The guy’s a very good actor. Loved him in Dog Soldiers.

Apart from the obvious (Sabine, Bo Katan, Boba etc.) what other Mandos are around at this point in the timeline? Ursa Wren made it out of Rebels alive, right? Can’t wait for it to go all Game of Thrones with all the competing houses on Mandalore. If that’s the route they take of course.

The guy’s a very good actor. Loved him in Dog Soldiers.

Apart from the obvious (Sabine, Bo Katan, Boba etc.) what other Mandos are around at this point in the timeline? Ursa Wren made it out of Rebels alive, right? Can’t wait for it to go all Game of Thrones with all the competing houses on Mandalore. If that’s the route they take of course.
They'd surely have to have GoT in mind as a potential template. Sounds like a no brainer to me. However I guess they don't necessarily have the time to go too deep. But would be pretty cool.

But please no space whales to replace dragons !

Huge rumours going around that the Book of Boba trailer is dropping today. Possibly in the next hour. I guess take it with a grain of salt and all, but many scoopers are adamant.

Definitely holding a LOT back with that trailer. Pretty much everything there looked like it was from the first, maybe second, episode. It reminds me a lot of the Mando season 2 trailer. That’s fine by me, it’s nice to have some surprises.

Definitely holding a LOT back with that trailer. Pretty much everything there looked like it was from the first, maybe second, episode. It reminds me a lot of the Mando season 2 trailer. That’s fine by me, it’s nice to have some surprises.

It felt like a continuation, and the similarity inspires confidence.

Gorgeous poster that!

So, the big question is are the Gamorreans fat enough for us? For sure we’ll be getting Hot Toys versions of those, it’ll be great to have a couple of those either side of Boba on the throne with Fennec on the arm rest.

It felt like a continuation, and the similarity inspires confidence.
Definitely, good spot with the continuation thing. What was the planet that looked like Jedha? Was that Tatooine or another planet I wonder.

Back