Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really thought much about how they'll explore the palace, .... I'd love to see The Hu (the guys who did that amazing song for Fallen Order) as the new resident band actually.
If Jabba's Boba's Palace needs a new musical number, Morrison and Rodriguez should get made up, or be mo-caped as Aliens and be the new Palace band as
giphy.gif

- The Strurmtroopers, and do a bizarre Star Wars U. Billy Idol cover.

jump to 2:12

Last edited:
Thrawn Hot Toys is all I need from this. Think Lars Mikkelson most likely is playing him if no one else has been announced by now.
It needs to be Lars imo, he has the look and presence with those cheekbones, and with some blue makeup and red contacts he’d certainly look the part.

His voice is Thrawn for me, I can buy Rosario as Ahsoka as she’s able to capture her quite well imo but I don’t think I’d buy anyone else as Thrawn just on the voice alone.

Hayden Christensen confirmed for the Ahsoka show. Also, Hera Syndulla was confirmed by Makingstarwars yesterday.

So what Ahsoka, Anakin, Thrawn, Ezra, Sabine, & Hera? This is shaping up to be one hell of a show.

Thank God all these people are going to this show, i have wasted far too much time explaining to various Rebels fanatics that it makes absolutely no sense for Ezra Bridger to start riding around with Mando.

"but but but Ahsoka and Ezra are gonna help raise Grogu!!!!!eleventy-one!!!!111!!!!" No they kriffing are not you dweeb.

Thank God all these people are going to this show, i have wasted far too much time explaining to various Rebels fanatics that it makes absolutely no sense for Ezra Bridger to start riding around with Mando.

"but but but Ahsoka and Ezra are gonna help raise Grogu!!!!!eleventy-one!!!!111!!!!" No they kriffing are not you dweeb.

Don't worry, Mace Windu is also alive and has been in hiding for 30 years since Order 66, he'll help too!

Don't worry, Mace Windu is also alive and has been in hiding for 30 years since Order 66, he'll help too!

Sad to say, this is also often a bone of contention. Along with Binks being "a Sith lord." I say, yeah you got the right four letters in S-i-t-h true enough, but you gotta rearrange them a bit and then you got what kind of "lord" Binks REALLY is. Gah, when you have fanservice at least let it be GOOD fanservice.

Never liked Rebels. Hated the art style, didn't like any of the characters, only a very small number of episodes I actually liked, so many filler episodes....
And it had Space Alladin. He's up there with Binks, Holdo and the chick from TLJ the costume department put in a potato sack for some reason (utterly blanking on her name).

Never liked Rebels. Hated the art style, didn't like any of the characters, only a very small number of episodes I actually liked, so many filler episodes....
And it had Space Alladin. He's up there with Binks, Holdo and the chick from TLJ the costume department put in a potato sack for some reason (utterly blanking on her name).
Space Alladin? :lol

I get what he means, I recently started rewatching Rebels and the first episode in particular Ezra acts very much like Aladdin does in the market place.

Yep. Kid has a very Alladin-ish design, running around a bazaar like market stealing stuff.
They should given him a kowakian monkey-lizard side kick.

Last edited:

Rebels has its moments (Season 2 finale), but it is definitely not on par with TCW. I'd rather the show focus on Kanan and Hera, as they were the strongest characters they introduced in Rebels.

Ezra was early season Ahsoka annoying throughout the entire 4 seasons.

Rebels has its moments (Season 2 finale), but it is definitely not on par with TCW. I'd rather the show focus on Kanan and Hera, as they were the strongest characters they introduced in Rebels.

Ezra was early season Ahsoka annoying throughout the entire 4 seasons.

Yes that was Rebels best episode for me too. Helicopter lightsabers was mind boggingly dumb though.
The episode where Ben Kenobi kills Maul had some great moments but the heavy inclusion of Space Alladin spoilt it somewhat.
Some of the Mando stuff was OK but Sabine dragged it down. I found her to be quite obnoxious.
I liked Lars Mickelson's performance but otherwise the Rebels version of Thrawn felt watered down to me.
The episode where Rex and the others take on a force of battle droids was OK but the over the top praise Rex gave Space Alladin at the end of the episode was over done. Cool seeing the clanka's again and I liked seeing them go up against the Empire if only briefly.
Thought they handled both Sidious and Vader pretty well.
I think that's about it.

Yes that was Rebels best episode for me too. Helicopter lightsabers was mind boggingly dumb though.
The episode where Ben Kenobi kills Maul had some great moments but the heavy inclusion of Space Alladin spoilt it somewhat.
Some of the Mando stuff was OK but Sabine dragged it down. I found her to be quite obnoxious.
I liked Lars Mickelson's performance but otherwise the Rebels version of Thrawn felt watered down to me.
The episode where Rex and the others take on a force of battle droids was OK but the over the top praise Rex gave Space Alladin at the end of the episode was over done. Cool seeing the clanka's again and I liked seeing them go up against the Empire if only briefly.
Thought they handled both Sidious and Vader pretty well.
I think that's about it.

Yeah, definitely had some great moments, but Ezra and Sabine were huge weaknesses in the show, Ezra as the annoying Jedi in training who stays annoying (the complete opposite of how Ahsoka was handled in TCW) and Sabine was the best at everything and knew how to do everything right off the bat, including making a super weapon that can disintegrate the bodies in Mandalorian armor (WTF), which got old after a while. Zeb was just there most of the time, while Hera and Kana were standouts of the series for me.

Besides a few great episodes, I was more excited when we saw already established characters, Ahsoka, Vader, Rex, Tarkin, etc be brought into the fold. One of the reasons why Season 2 was my favorite of the 4 seasons.

Im curious about Fenn Rau, tho. He seems like a pretty cool guy.

If anyone shows up in "Mando" it should be him. If hes not too old.

Yeah I agree, though I'm sure Filoni won't be able to resist bringing Sabine into this.

Kevin McKidd played Fenn Rau and I could definitely see him cast to play the live action version too.

Back