Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we'll get any figures from Visions, but I highly doubt it.

They’re introducing a new Sith (or former?) in the Ronin vignette of Visions. His character design is amazing and I have to have him in live action. As it stands now unfortunately I don’t see any Visions character being made unless they bring them into the new canon.

I wonder if we'll get any figures from Visions, but I highly doubt it.

Looks cool. Thanks for posting.

9 episodes by the look. September 22nd. (not sure how they came to 10 fantastic visions, unless 1 episode is missing).

Only thing there seems to be an excessive amount of force freezing laser bolts in mid air. ST generation artists I guess :)

But otherwise looks quite cool. A lot of different styles which is nice ! 7 studios = 7 styles I guess ??

Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 18.38.08.jpg

Looks cool. Thanks for posting.

9 episodes by the look. September 22nd. (not sure how they came to 10 fantastic visions, unless 1 episode is missing).

Only thing there seems to be an excessive amount of force freezing laser bolts in mid air. ST generation artists I guess :)

But otherwise looks quite cool. A lot of different styles which is nice ! 7 studios = 7 styles I guess ??

View attachment 534923
I think one episode has two stories in one.

The andor show may be the way for us ot fans to get some of the characters we have been waiting for, as it seems that it will focus on the empire. Maybe we finally get the beloved Death Star trooper, tie pilots, sand troopers, imperial officers, rebel troopers, rebel pilots, and so on. That’s what I’m hopeful for.

The andor show may be the way for us ot fans to get some of the characters we have been waiting for, as it seems that it will focus on the empire. Maybe we finally get the beloved Death Star trooper, tie pilots, sand troopers, imperial officers, rebel troopers, rebel pilots, and so on. That’s what I’m hopeful for.
Good point. The chances for OG related figures is probably highest for Andor also due to it's position on the timeline. The closest to ANH out of all of them which should help a bit.

I hope you are right.

That Visions trailer was... well... :monkey4

Back