Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see them having all the BHs from ESB. Might not all be in S1 though. I'm sure they will highlight them all. They have already done a IG-11, an IG-88 just makes sense. Hopefully they have different personalities cause the tongue in cheek Taika didn't totally do it for me. Psychotic behavior is what I expect out of my IG units.

Will all the ESB hunters be present though?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Easier for storytelling with English involved. They do it for R2 and a wookie, why not Bossk?

Don't forget Aurra Sing. Jaime King voiced her, and if history is anything to go bye, she will play her. Canon says Beckett killed her, but no one is ever really dead in SW. Plus, the show will probably involve flashbacks.

They've gone two seasons with one of their top two characters cooing like a baby the whole time so I'll be annoyed if they go the lazy route and have Bossk speak English. But I'm not holding my breath.

They had the guy in the first episode speaking Huttese so there is hope yet.

Maybe they will show how Dengar ended up looking like that in this show.

I really do not want to see that, either.

I don't want them messing with any character that we know well, honestly. I really object to the idea that creators enjoy riling the fans by doing negative stuff to them. "Hey let's upend so-and-so and enjoy the fan rage!! Haha so cool!" Yeah, NO. Hard no on that. Why could we not enjoy Bossk and Dengar as the badasses we know them to be, full stop. DELIGHT the fans, dont enrage them. It worked well for Boba.

I really do not want to see that, either.

I don't want them messing with any character that we know well, honestly. I really object to the idea that creators enjoy riling the fans by doing negative stuff to them. "Hey let's upend so-and-so and enjoy the fan rage!! Haha so cool!" Yeah, NO. Hard no on that. Why could we not enjoy Bossk and Dengar as the badasses we know them to be, full stop. DELIGHT the fans, dont enrage them. It worked well for Boba.
Thankfully Robert Rodriguez is an executive producer for BOBF and he is a fan himself first and foremost. Note that in his one episode of Mando he made sure that Boba Fett, not an original Filoni or Favreau character, upstaged everyone else, including the title character himself. No subverting of expectations just an OT icon kicking ass like never before so I highly doubt we'll see any of that Koska Reeves crap on RR's watch.

Easier for storytelling with English involved. They do it for R2 and a wookie, why not Bossk?

Don't forget Aurra Sing. Jaime King voiced her, and if history is anything to go bye, she will play her. Canon says Beckett killed her, but no one is ever really dead in SW. Plus, the show will probably involve flashbacks.
Beckett is an underrated SW character. There were parts of Solo I liked and parts I hated but Beckett was one of the top two characters in the film. I would buy a HT of him but the chances are close to zero. Woody Harrelson would probably have to befriend Howard Chan.

Get Comics finally uploaded War of The Bounty Hunters #1.

It's true. All of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Get Comics finally uploaded War of The Bounty Hunters #1.

It's true. All of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Not dead, getting a oneshot comic set after this.

I know I've mentioned it before. I'm all for some OT Bounty Hunters, but I'd really love a Hot Toys Black Krrsantan to mix it up a bit. And some major shelf presence !

f28cfc24d3054acc93788430a27cb5cc.jpg

Maybe they will show how Dengar ended up looking like that in this show.
That could mean we get a different look in between Empire and Skywalker Dengar. I think they will show how he ended up like that in a comic more likely. There’s still so much time between Mando and TFA.

Back