Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Book of Boba Fett Season 1 just wrapped production. :rock

And it looks like we got our animated emojis back. :yess:
Apparently Mando S3 wont start filming until late this year/early 2022. Weird that they have sidelined their major cash cow for 2 years

Apparently Mando S3 wont start filming until late this year/early 2022. Weird that they have sidelined their major cash cow for 2 years
*Previously #1 cash cow. Boba will take that mantle quickly, but point taken. SW D+ has really exploded so maybe they needed to align the shows in a certain way for production. Without Grogu, there is definitely a change of direction coming.

*Previously #1 cash cow. Boba will take that mantle quickly, but point taken. SW D+ has really exploded so maybe they needed to align the shows in a certain way for production. Without Grogu, there is definitely a change of direction coming.
Grogu isn’t gone for good though, otherwise they’ve set him up to die.

Not to mention Cassian and Obi Wan as well.

2022 is going to be a great year boys !!

There are a few out there saying season 3 has already secretly shot
Not to mention Cassian and Obi Wan as well.

2022 is going to be a great year boys !!

With Ahsoka possibly straight off the back of those in early 2023. As soon as December comes around it's Star Wars non-stop.

If people like Jordan Maison, Corey van Dyke, and Den of Nerds are to believed then they've already shot Mando season 3*. Pedro says otherwise, but boy did he look sheepish when he said it. This is one where I hope they're correct, and it's just being kept under wraps like Book of Boba was. Just imagine this: Book of Boba season 1 (December 21), Mando season 3 (Spring 22), Andor (Summer 22), Kenobi (Autumn 22), Book of Boba season 2 (December 22), Ahsoka (early 23). Okay, I need to go for a sit-down.

*Personally I feel they're confusing it with scenes Din Djarin has shot for Book of Boba

Last edited:
Going over pics of ESB Dengar I couldn't help but think that Mickey Rourke would make an awesome choice to play the bounty hunter in BOBF. Not only does he look very similar but he has already appeared in films directed by both Favreau and Rodriguez.

actor-mickey-rourke-4049_large.jpeg
Dengar-SWT.png

Haha. Yep. Worked for Mando packed with OT characters + stuff.
For sure, the more it plays in to Rogue One in its first season the better. Just as I’d expect some surviving PT/CW characters to find their way into Kenobi. A lot of people need that mental connection between films and shows.

Stellan Skarsgard just let it slip that
Spoiler Spoiler:
is in Andor. It seems TheDucky isn't the head of casting for Andor after all :ROFLMAO:
You are actually the dumbest person I’ve met on this forum and that is saying a lot. You can’t even read the posts let alone form coherent responses or clapbacks.

I never mentioned Saw in my first post, try to actually go back and read, because he is the one guy who would show up. I said nobody cares about him in my second post, which is true.

Back