Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I agree except popularity will return to RDJ levels as soon as MCU X-Men & Wolverine makes an appearance. The upcoming phase is definitely underwhelming.

Bad Batch is a failure. The only thing keeping Star Wars going right now is Mando and the upcoming Ashoka and Fett shows.
Bad Batch has only had 6 out of 16 episodes released so far, I dont think it can be chalked up as a failure just yet.

Clone Wars had some rough arcs and episodes too and its still an overall amazing show, Bad Batch is basically just more Clone Wars.

Re: Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba F

I don't know enough about the popularity of X-Men to really comment other than to say I would be shocked if it ever got close to Infinity War/Endgame type levels of success. Especially since it will be infused with modern day Disney agenda stuff.

With access to X-Men, the MCU is inheriting some of the most popular source material from Marvel comics outside of maybe Spider-Man. There’s a reason X-Men essentially launched comic book movies as we know them in the 2000’s. The MCU did an incredible job taking second-tier heroes at the time (Yep, Iron Man, Cap, and Thor weren’t uber popular in main stream popculture like they are today) and building the universe. And then to do it again with 3rd and 4th-tier stuff like GOTG and Ant-Man.

X-Men should be insane.

The whole reason the x-men exists is to give some form of social commentary on persecuted minorities and the like. There isn't much that interests me now in the MCU bar Thor. If X-Men is anything like the 90s cartoon it will be wild!

Absolutely, that one slipped my mind.

Just look at the list of characters that are possibilities for this show, it's insane. I'm surprised people aren't more pumped for it.

-Baze & Chirrut
-Krennic
-Vader
-Palpatine
-The Rebels crew
-Ahsoka
-Obi-Wan
-Boba Fett
-A younger Din Djarin
-Saw Gerrera
-Enfys Nest
-Teenage Leia
-Rex

That's just the tip of the iceberg. I feel the show will be heavily connected to the other shows and littered with OT crossover characters. Also, plenty you can bring in from the PT, Clone Wars, Solo, and Rogue One. It has even more potential for exciting cameos than Mando and Book of Boba.

Rogue One is held up as being easily the best of the Disney era movies, and Cassian was the most interesting and complex character in it in my opinion. He was certainly my favourite character, along with K-2SO (another possible for the show). I'm shocked there isn't more hype.

Nobody is excited for it because most of those characters won?t show up.

lol at Enfys Nest, who gives a ****.

Rex, Ahsoka, Rebels Crew story has been told or will be told in Ahsoka series.

Vader or Palpatine won?t be in this, no point.

I thought Baze and Chirrut just met Andor in RO.

Obi-Wan certainly won?t be in it.

Boba and Din make no sense.

Leia would be like 14.

Going up against Krennic again would be lame.

Nobody is excited for it because most of those characters won?t show up.

lol at Enfys Nest, who gives a ****.

Rex, Ahsoka, Rebels Crew story has been told or will be told in Ahsoka series.

Vader or Palpatine won?t be in this, no point.

I thought Baze and Chirrut just met Andor in RO.

Obi-Wan certainly won?t be in it.

Boba and Din make no sense.

Leia would be like 14.

Going up against Krennic again would be lame.

So, you're all in on the Andor hype train then?

It's nice to know that the showmakers were kind enough to share with you exactly who won't be in it. I wish I had connections like that.

Are we ready for comic spoilers?

The last panels in War of the Bounty Hunters #1 should reignite a lot of people’s wish-lists.

So, you're all in on the Andor hype train then?

It's nice to know that the showmakers were kind enough to share with you exactly who won't be in it. I wish I had connections like that.

It is called logic. Try it some time. Andor is a spy thriller. Set before the rebellion comes of age.

It takes place 5 years before Rogue One, which means it takes place right before Rebels Season 1 or right at the start of it. That most likely takes the Rebels Crew, Ahsoka and Rex out, unless there is some small easter egg or cameo. Not to mention Ashoka series most likely will follow Rebels and introduce some of them in live action.

Kenobi is on Tatooine watching over Luke. He isn’t helping Andor or getting involved. His own show is taking place 6 years before Andor. Further cementing the facf that he won’t be involved.

Baze and Chirrut met Andor in RO. Why would they be in this?

Din and Boba make no sense to be in this. They have their own show.

Leia would be 14 years old. What is she realistically going to do in this? Hand Andor something?

Nobody cares about Nest or Saw.

I’d like to know how Vader or Palpatine fit into a spy thriller. Cameo, sure, actual recurring role? Nah.

Krennic vs Andor again seems meh. No idea why they would go that route again.

Are we ready for comic spoilers?

The last panels in War of the Bounty Hunters #1 should reignite a lot of people’s wish-lists.

Nobody cares about that character.

It is called logic. Try it some time. Andor is a spy thriller. Set before the rebellion comes of age.

It takes place 5 years before Rogue One, which means it takes place right before Rebels Season 1 or right at the start of it. That most likely takes the Rebels Crew, Ahsoka and Rex out, unless there is some small easter egg or cameo. Not to mention Ashoka series most likely will follow Rebels and introduce some of them in live action.

Kenobi is on Tatooine watching over Luke. He isn’t helping Andor or getting involved. His own show is taking place 6 years before Andor. Further cementing the facf that he won’t be involved.

Baze and Chirrut met Andor in RO. Why would they be in this?

Din and Boba make no sense to be in this. They have their own show.

Leia would be 14 years old. What is she realistically going to do in this? Hand Andor something?

Nobody cares about Nest or Saw.

I’d like to know how Vader or Palpatine fit into a spy thriller. Cameo, sure, actual recurring role? Nah.

Krennic vs Andor again seems meh. No idea why they would go that route again.

Logic :lol Most of your opinions on who won't be in it are based on who you don't care about and who you think is meh. That's not exactly logical reasoning. So, because you don't like Solo that makes any character from that film illogical. Let's face it anyone who was alive at this stage is a logical possibility for the show. It doesn't mean they'll be in it, but they certainly can't be so easily disregarded, especially with Star Wars Disney+ shows going the route of the MCU and creating connective tissue between shows. No doubt you would've been one of those saying a year ago that Boba Fett, Bo Katan, Luke, and Ahsoka were illogical for The Mandalorian.

As for your comment about no-one caring about Qi'ra you couldn't be more wrong. I think you'd find quite a high percentage of people on this board who would care about seeing that character and Crimson Dawn again.

I agree except popularity will return to RDJ levels as soon as MCU X-Men & Wolverine makes an appearance. The upcoming phase is definitely underwhelming.

Bad Batch is a failure. The only thing keeping Star Wars going right now is Mando and the upcoming Ashoka and Fett shows.

Well that is wrong, not to mention were not even half way through the 1st season

The show debuted #7 after its first few episodes on the Nielsen?s weekly ratings and was the only animated show on the list.

2ou3tvgnp3371.jpg

All I want is a live action tv series set between revenge of the sith and a new hope with Vader hunting down the remaining Jedi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logic :lol Most of your opinions on who won't be in it are based on who you don't care about and who you think is meh. That's not exactly logical reasoning.

Are you actually stupid? 6 out of my 8 points are logical explanations. Did you even read or are you so dumb you just have no response? The only characters I responded with for meh were Nest, Saw, and Krennic. Nest is some freedom fighter for her people, not the rebellion. Saw isn?t a spy, he is a solider, why would he be in a spy thriller? Krennic had his role, I don?t see him as the big bad again. Feel free to actually respond instead of these lies you say.

So, because you don't like Solo that makes any character from that film illogical.

Considering toy sales BOMBED and the weak reception to the film, with absolutely no plans for a sequel... I say Disney is moving away from the trash.

Let's face it anyone who was alive at this stage is a logical possibility for the show.

Do you understand what logical means? Do you understand that some characters aren?t a fit for a spy thriller because they have other responsibilities, stories, roles?

It doesn't mean they'll be in it, but they certainly can't be so easily disregarded, especially with Star Wars Disney+ shows going the route of the MCU and creating connective tissue between shows.

One show. Who has Dave Filoni. With tie-ins to TCW and logical tie ins for post ROTJ.

No doubt you would've been one of those saying a year ago that Boba Fett, Bo Katan, Luke, and Ahsoka were illogical for The Mandalorian.

No moron. You can go back into that thread and see that I was the only one who called Luke months before he returned.

Try actually understanding the concept of a spy thriller. Just try. For one second. Then maybe, just maybe, you will understand that this show isn?t goong to have a million guest appearances and Kenobi battling Vader or live action rebels crew in a huge battle.

As for your comment about no-one caring about Qi'ra you couldn't be more wrong. I think you'd find quite a high percentage of people on this board who would care about seeing that character and Crimson Dawn again.

They only care about dat ass. Solo was a failure. Nobody cares about it.

Well that is wrong, not to mention were not even half way through the 1st season

The show debuted #7 after its first few episodes on the Nielsen?s weekly ratings and was the only animated show on the list.

View attachment 514718

What a sad and pathetic state the entertainment industry is in.

here it is

Attachments

• f49fa7_92b69139172a47f48f676cd7762bdd06~mv2.jpg
    f49fa7_92b69139172a47f48f676cd7762bdd06~mv2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 35
  • f49fa7_b6918196e6c34c92b92e3d058d2f3b93~mv2.jpg
    f49fa7_b6918196e6c34c92b92e3d058d2f3b93~mv2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 37
  • f49fa7_cad71f8a1025466bb6cdf50f1f862816~mv2.jpg
    f49fa7_cad71f8a1025466bb6cdf50f1f862816~mv2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 38

Are you actually stupid? 6 out of my 8 points are logical explanations. Did you even read or are you so dumb you just have no response? The only characters I responded with for meh were Nest, Saw, and Krennic. Nest is some freedom fighter for her people, not the rebellion. Saw isn?t a spy, he is a solider, why would he be in a spy thriller? Krennic had his role, I don?t see him as the big bad again. Feel free to actually respond instead of these lies you say.

Considering toy sales BOMBED and the weak reception to the film, with absolutely no plans for a sequel... I say Disney is moving away from the trash.

Do you understand what logical means? Do you understand that some characters aren?t a fit for a spy thriller because they have other responsibilities, stories, roles?

One show. Who has Dave Filoni. With tie-ins to TCW and logical tie ins for post ROTJ.

No moron. You can go back into that thread and see that I was the only one who called Luke months before he returned.

Try actually understanding the concept of a spy thriller. Just try. For one second. Then maybe, just maybe, you will understand that this show isn?t goong to have a million guest appearances and Kenobi battling Vader or live action rebels crew in a huge battle.

They only care about dat ass. Solo was a failure. Nobody cares about it.

You're getting so worked up in your post that you have to go for personal attacks? If you have as much logic as you say, you know Solo took some collateral damage from TLJ.

You're getting so worked up in your post that you have to go for personal attacks? If you have as much logic as you say, you know Solo took some collateral damage from TLJ.
Solo was also pretty much in production hell, the movie cost way too much to make, almost $400 million. Not sure if thats with marketing or not.

Back