Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

I went ahead and ordered the Animated Fett, a figure I previously had no intention of getting, purely because the Mandalorian uses the same weapon in the trailer. I'm hooked already and have no chance of not buying every single figure they release for this series.

Yeah I came close to selling my Animated Fett before, but now I'm really looking forward to having him, ESB Boba, and the Mandalorian all displayed together.

That would be an amazing display. Throw Jango in with them and it would be even better.

The more Mando’s I can add, the better.

rvDXTnr_d.jpg

Poor Chris Kattan...

Anyway back to the figures....I see three possibilities right out of the gate...the Mandalorian, Cara Dune (we need a badass lady in the line) and a re-purposed storm trooper (like the scarred helmet one in the clip).

If there are any notable aliens worth doing figures of, perhaps Sideshow could take a whack at them.

Poor Chris Kattan...

Anyway back to the figures....I see three possibilities right out of the gate...the Mandalorian, Cara Dune (we need a badass lady in the line) and a re-purposed storm trooper (like the scarred helmet one in the clip).

If there are any notable aliens worth doing figures of, perhaps Sideshow could take a whack at them.

I’d love to see an Imperial Gus Fring since i already have two Deathtroopers to flank him. And any and all aliens would be great.

I’d love to see an Imperial Gus Fring since i already have two Deathtroopers to flank him. And any and all aliens would be great.

I’d like Imperial Gus flanked by two Incinerator Troopers, myself.

I’d like Imperial Gus flanked by two Incinerator Troopers, myself.

Haha I was trying to save my wallet in my dream but good call! Is this the first time Incinerator Troopers were made canon?

Haha I was trying to save my wallet in my dream but good call! Is this the first time Incinerator Troopers were made canon?

In the Disney era, I believe so. Pre-Disney, I believe they were since Force Unleashed was canon at the time.

In the Disney era, I believe so. Pre-Disney, I believe they were since Force Unleashed was canon at the time.

Ah that’s right, I forgot where I’ve seen them. I am excited to see what new creatures, characters, troopers, etc. they’ll have in the show. Apparently they’re pulling a good amount of stuff from Legends material too. And I really dig the Mandalorian’s ship, the Razorcrest. Love the badass gunship look to it.

Cool that you guys are also up for aliens. I wrote a comment to HT on FBook saying they need to do aliens now.

I know they weren't in the clip but I really need a Tusken Raider !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I just can't get enough of that trailer, even in crappy bootleg form. And I really hope we'll get to see those Biker Scouts in action with their white Speeder Bikes, that they showed the concept art for.

I can't decide which version of his armor I like better, so hopefully HT will include both so we can switch them out.

Man, I just can't get enough of that trailer, even in crappy bootleg form. And I really hope we'll get to see those Biker Scouts in action with their white Speeder Bikes, that they showed the concept art for.

I can't decide which version of his armor I like better, so hopefully HT will include both so we can switch them out.

Haha. They can re-use the Deluxe Fett packaging :lol

I just hope HT takes a huge dive into the Mandalorian. I keep watching the bootleg trailer too, his meeting with the underground boss just felt so Star Wars to me. He’s already way better in my opinion than Boba and Jango, especially since he actually is a Mando. His armor looks awesome and I think he starts out with the beat up look and upgrades to the silver. I do love the beat up look of his first armor but there’s something pleasing to the eye of his silver and black look. I think if the silver and black was battle scarred that’d be my favorite haha.

I just hope HT takes a huge dive into the Mandalorian. I keep watching the bootleg trailer too, his meeting with the underground boss just felt so Star Wars to me. He’s already way better in my opinion than Boba and Jango, especially since he actually is a Mando. His armor looks awesome and I think he starts out with the beat up look and upgrades to the silver. I do love the beat up look of his first armor but there’s something pleasing to the eye of his silver and black look. I think if the silver and black was battle scarred that’d be my favorite haha.

Let's face it HT will probably do the basic version, then the upgraded version with backpack etc. Could be hard decisions ahead depending what they offer up first. There is also a second season confirmed already, so probably even another look for next year.

Back